Wondering about Artois quality/wear & tear

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m going to Paris in September and have been wanting an Artois MM for awhile! Curious if it seems to hold up better than the St Louis with its infamous strap/cracking issues. I love the size, zipper, and reinforced corners but would choose something else if quality is a likely problem. Thank you!

jpezmom likes this.
  2. I’m had my Artois mm since October 2018 and it’s my most used bag! I’ve had zero issues and I do not baby this bag at all. It’s workhorse and I’d highly recommend it!

Kels057 likes this.
  3. I have an Artois PM I use daily for the past few months and a MM that I use for travel- no issues. I also don’t baby them- I live in a city and get bumped around on public transport, I have kids, I place them on the floor, load them with heavy items, baggage scanners at airports, etc. I love them so much that I am going to expand my Goyard family and get a St. Louis GM while I’m traveling this week.

Kels057 likes this.
  4. I have an Artois PM and, like the others who have responded, have not had any issues. I do somewhat baby it (but I tend to baby all my more expensive bags - lol) but it's held up well. No scuffs and looks new. I do think it's thicker material and thicker handles than the St. Louis which is why I've not had any problems. Am considering an Artois MM now!

Quincy2019 and Kels057 like this.
  5. Thank you, ladies!

Designerhbgirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice