Wonderful SA's at Queens Center!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the mall yesterday for dinner at applebees and a bit of browsing at the new stuff at Coach. Well, I was not dressed to impress as I have been a bit sick lately but when I walked in every one of the SA's at some point said hello. They were all so helpful and very friendly. I asked if the had any khaki platinum Carlys because I wanted to see it in person but they said it was not out yet (I saw it later in Macys, I love it). They complimented my blue suede Carly, it was funny, one of the SA was touching it saying she had never seen one kept so clean. I ended up walking out empty handed as it was already 9:00 and I was driving out to Long Island, but I will definately be going back for purchases in the future!!:tup:

2. I have to agree. I went in there to ask about returning an item and SA was so nice and informative. I noticed also, not only did she mentioned her own name but the other SA's name too if I decided I needed any help while I looked around. I thought that was very professional of her. I was just bummed that the store was just smaller compared to the Smith Haven Mall.