Wonderful New Markers!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    Just wanted to celebrate! Used my 40% off Michael's coupon on a nice set of dual-tip markers.

markers.jpg
  2. Woo hoo!

3. ^^Thanks TygerKitty! I bought them for an illustration project I'm working on today.

4. ^^ Are you going to post pics when you're done!? :graucho:

5. I can post when it's either published or rejected. If it's rejected, I'll post this week. I ended up deciding to use colored pencils for the project...go figure. :smile:

6. Okies!!! Good luck!

7. Thanks! :smile: I hope they like it!

8. Prismacolors are wonderful! I really love their colored pencils too, they're really creamy and smooth. I have quite a few things from this company and all of it works wonderfully! I used to use my 40% off Michael's coupon for them as well!

9. I only use prismacolor colored pencils. I have never used their markers. How are they?

10. They are wonderful and with the two tips you can get a few different line strokes. The colors are great too. :smile: Pricey though...with the coupon, 24 markers were $60.+ tax.

11. New markers always make me so happy!!! Yay for you!

12. Those look really nice! Congrats!!!

13. I'm still waiting (and waiting) to see if my illustrations are going to be used if not, I'll post away... wish me luck!