Wonderful Experience in Hermes at Las Vegas, Bellagio

bluxcape

The Garden of Secret
O.G.
Mar 26, 2006
It has been a day since we came back from our Vegas trip and I have to say, I had a very wonderful time the first time I went to Hermes.. My SA, Vina, was absolutely a doll to work with... she complimented me several times on my rouge H bolide, offered me several bags (including a 40 cm black togo Kelly, blue jean bolide, several trims, and plume).. and oh yeah, there was a 25 cm? fuschia ostrich Kelly (it was sold Sunday night, I was there around 5 pm Sunday and it was still there but when I came back Monday around 4 pm, it was gone)... the SA's were all very helpful especially when I came back the next day..... my original SA was kind to show me multiple pocket squares, twillies, scarves, bags mentioned above, and also, wallets...

I ended up getting several items...I got a green twilly, a green pocket square, a blue jean chevre dogon wallet, and a belt as a xmas/bday/valentine present for the bf... I was thinking of buying a garden party tote last Monday but my SA was not there and I couldn't wait for her because we had to leave for the airport.. it was bad coz I told the other SA's I was coming back but because I was gambling, I lost track of time and by the time I realized, I was supposed to head back to the hotel so we can leave for the airport.. thus, i was not able to return back to the store and speak to my SA... the other SA's offered to show me the garden party totes and just write my SA's number but I declined because I thought I was gonna come back... oh well, there is always a next time...

I didn't get my name on the waiting list for a birkin.. according to my SA, Vegas has closed their waiting list for now but that when it is re-opened, that she will call me and add me to the list.. she did take down my information and the size/color of the birkin I would like to get, and provided me with her business card as well... overall, i was extremely happy with my first experience at H....... bf knows I will be coming back to that store because he saw the big smile in my face when I returned from shopping.. when I showed him the H belt, he asked if what special cow did my belt came from? hmm.. I couldn't think of the answer right there and then but i did tell him that it is an H belt and that it was extremely well-crafted.. he agreed....

without any further ado, here are the pics from the H visit at vegas...

Attachments

• h belt.JPG
    h belt.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 450
  • h dogon02.JPG
    h dogon02.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 359
  • h green twilly01.JPG
    h green twilly01.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 365
  • h rose ikebana.JPG
    h rose ikebana.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 505
  • h green pocket square.JPG
    h green pocket square.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 322
btw, before I reached vegas, I got another present for myself... here is the lovely H scarf I got from a very lovely lady.. she had been so kind to me so to her, and you know who you are, thank you so much.. I so love the scarf (Xxx, you are the greatest!!!!)

Attachments

• h blue scarf01.JPG
    h blue scarf01.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 365
CONGRATS!!! Glad you had a good first experience at H Las Vegas!!! Your H items are wonderful and you wil love that belt!!! I'm trying to work DH into getting that belt for me...:idea: ;) :graucho:

thanks amkur.. I am still so excited about the goodies I got.... couldn't believe I did not show up at Bellagio Saturday because they had a 30 or 35 cm blue indigo birkin (forgot the leather name) and according to my SA, in less than one minute that they were supposed to place it in the shelf, a doctor had purchased it for his wife... gosh, I should had been there but instead, i was having dinner.. hehe...

thanks Moviegirl.. I know, bf just kept asking if what special cow the belt was made of... I keep telling him that it is a special cow..... he did agree that for the price I paid for the belt, it must have been one hell of a cow.. heheh

thanks Moviegirl.. I know, bf just kept asking if what special cow the belt was made of... I keep telling him that it is a special cow..... he did agree that for the price I paid for the belt, it must have been one hell of a cow.. heheh

LOL, bluxscape!!! Why do u think I have to CONVINCE my DH into getting that belt for me!!! I sooo wanted him to get an H belt when we were at Mother Ship H but he declined after (in true male chinaman fashion:roflmfao: ) looking at the price!!! I figured that if he got the belt for himself then that would lead the way for me to get one for myself too!!! But of course that didn't happen...oh well, I guess there's always begging and groveling!!!!:graucho: :graucho: :idea:

bluxcape, so glad YOU had such a great experience there. Maybe customer service has finally gotten better in that store. Congrats on your lovely new purchases!:love:

As for getting on the waiting list for a birkin, when I was there in May I asked just to see what they would say. At that time they said they were only putting local people on their list. Are you local to Vegas? If not, then maybe that means they lifted that policy. :yes: I certainly hope you get a call soon. :heart:

bluxcape, glad to hear you had a productive time there at hermes LV :biggrin: is that H belt reversible and can i ask how much it runs, approximately?

hope you had a good time anyway, kou! i drag my family into hermes, kicking and screaming. though it was kind of cute, the last time we were there, we struck up a conversation with an SA looking at a cute 25 gold kelly (i'm still kind of sorry i didn't get it! :smile: ) , and my dad asked her if there were any birkins! he wanted to see what one looked like. he's funny :smile: he did that also at SCP when we went later that visit. no birkins either way but we did score some perfume samples at SCP.

bluxcape, so glad YOU had such a great experience there. Maybe customer service has finally gotten better in that store. Congrats on your lovely new purchases!:love:

As for getting on the waiting list for a birkin, when I was there in May I asked just to see what they would say. At that time they said they were only putting local people on their list. Are you local to Vegas? If not, then maybe that means they lifted that policy. :yes: I certainly hope you get a call soon. :heart:

hehe, I am excited to get on that list.. SA didn't say that I had to be a local 'coz when I asked her if she would ship the bag to me to Seattle, she said that as long as it is the bag I want, she would do it for me gladly...we chit-chatted for quite a bit and shared a bit about myself (she was impressed about my line of work and commented on how "good people should be rewarded with a birkin bag, of course, i was smiling and my heart racing really fast when she told me this) and when I told her that I have yet to get a birkin, she asked about my other H bags and I was not shy to let her what I had gotten, and she added that I needed several more items like the clutch Kelly, a new bolide (there were several, one in gold, one in blue jean), a plume, or an evelyn.. I had to decline on the evelyn several times but she kept showing me more bags.. if I didn't have enough will-power, I would have gotten the 40 cm togo Kelly (it was too big for me so I didn't get it)... btw, I did ask for a Massai but they didn't have it.. I was hoping to score one but it wasn't there.. I could have gotten an Azap wallet but it was in rouge so I chose not to get it 'coz my bearn is framboise so somewhat similar colors..

Kou, gosh, you could have told me.. we stayed at Monte Carlo but roamed around vegas quite a bit, did go to Bellagio twice.....we could have gone to the store and done some damage.. heheh...... hope you had a wonderful time in Vegas like I did.....thanks so much again...

bluxcape, glad to hear you had a productive time there at hermes LV :biggrin: is that H belt reversible and can i ask how much it runs, approximately?

hope you had a good time anyway, kou! i drag my family into hermes, kicking and screaming. though it was kind of cute, the last time we were there, we struck up a conversation with an SA looking at a cute 25 gold kelly (i'm still kind of sorry i didn't get it! :smile: ) , and my dad asked her if there were any birkins! he wanted to see what one looked like. he's funny :smile: he did that also at SCP when we went later that visit. no birkins either way but we did score some perfume samples at SCP.

pigleto..... it is the reversible belt, and it was $460.00.. I think it is a very good price... I forgot the name of the leather though... hehe

Holy smokes, I finally had the chance to check out your loot. Hot damn!! What lovely items!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

I was at Vegas with my family and my cousin, so I don't think they'll let me get away and go to Hermes (they'll have a heart attack if they know of my obsession with Hermes) ... We stayed at Marriot since my sister have free nights and the hotel allow pets (we brought our little puppy along).

P.S. Glad you like the scarf, I think it's definitely one of the best styles Hermes has to offer:yes:

Your Dad asked to see a Birkin? Hehehe!! You have an awesome Dad!! I think my Dad will be too horrified by the price (now this is a guy who used to buy Armani suits before he got married) before he even steps foot into the store.

Holy smokes, I finally had the chance to check out your loot. Hot damn!! What lovely items!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

I was at Vegas with my family and my cousin, so I don't think they'll let me get away and go to Hermes (they'll have a heart attack if they know of my obsession with Hermes) ... We stayed at Marriot since my sister have free nights and the hotel allow pets (we brought our little puppy along).

P.S. Glad you like the scarf, I think it's definitely one of the best styles Hermes has to offer:yes:

hehe Kou, I had to limit my purchases.. I wanted a massai but they didn't have it.. I wanted an azap but they didn't have the color I wanted... I guess that means more money set aside for my birkin.. you know Kou, when I saw the fuschia/pink ostrich Kelly, I was thinking of you.. hmm.. except I realized that you had been eyeing the croc kelly's/birkins now so it may not have been what you wanted.. but yeah, I think your dad may throw a fit if they find out your H obsession.. lol... bf said he will not go to the H store with me but did know that I spent quite a bit of money after I was done shopping and all he could say was, "I am glad you are happy now.." lol lol, poor guy, he didn't even know how thrilled I was to be inside the store... I just kept smiling and talking to him about my wonderful experience...