Wonderful birthday surprises from CHANEL!!

Aug 24, 2012
Hello ladies!! I haven’t been posting much on the Chanel sub-forum lately (well actually on TPF as a whole lol) – have been really busy at work!!:yucky: But as my birthday is a few days before Christmas, I’ve received wonderful surprises from my regular CHANEL boutique:heart: and I would LOVEEEEE to share my happiness and excitement with all of you lovely fellow tpfers!!:love::girlsigh:

So at the weekend before my birthday, I went to the boutique to pick up a pair of white canvas espadrilles with camellias all over which I’ve preordered a few months ago:loveeyes: While I was trying on the espadrilles, my SA disappeared for a short while:eek: and when she came back, she’s holding a birthday cake!!!:blush: Can you imagine how happy I was with this surprise?!:drinks:
001.png
BUT…this surprise was only the first of a few to come…:graucho:

After I’ve made a wish and blew the candle, my SA gave me a SECOND surprise :loveeyes: – the Christmas gift from CHANEL this year!!:love::love::love:
002.png

Ever since I’ve started my addiction to CHANEL a few years ago, I’ve received a gift from them every Christmas. But this year’s Christmas gift is thus far the best one in my CHANEL journey!! Presenting 2016 Christmas Gift – 2017 Cruise Cuba Collection long necklace in black!!
003.png
It’s funny how my lovely SA and some of her colleagues were even more anxious than I was and urged me to unbox the present before I eat my cake lol!!:giggle: I was told by my SA that this necklace only comes in green colour for retail, and this black one is a special edition available only as this year’s Christmas gift!!:graucho: I was (and I still am:P) over the moon~

Now let’s fast forward to my birthday:biggrin: With the pleasant surprises my SA and her colleagues gave me during my visit at the weekend, I totally did not expect any more surprise from them:giggle: But as I always say, with CHANEL, never say never!! In the morning of my birthday, a delivery guy came and delivered this to my doorstep…:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
004.png

And it turned out...it's a gorgeous flower box with a bottle of my favourite champagne!!:loveeyes: What else could a girl ask for more from CHANEL on a birthday?!
005.png
While I was appreciating the beautiful flower box:girlsigh: and (already:giggle:) planning to drink the bottle of champagne with my beloved family and friends during Christmas:drinks:, I completely forgotten about the envelope in the flower box…:facepalm:

At first, I thought that it’s a birthday card from the SMs and SAs…but once I took out the card inside…
007.png
Voila!! It’s actually a birthday gift :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: – a gift certificate of a spa session at Four Seasons Hong Kong!!!:yahoo: At that point, I was utterly surprised by the kind gesture of my regular CHANEL boutique, and how thoughtful and caring my SMs are!!:hugs: (My SA didn’t know what my birthday gift was until I told her later that day, so I guess it’s the SMs who’d chosen the present!) I guess they knew that I’m really busy at work and definitely need a spa session to retreat LOL:giggle:!! I’m felt SOOOOO spoiled by my CHANEL team:love:, and this year I think they’ve really gone an extra mile to show me that they value me as a regular customer and more importantly as a friend too!!:hugs: I’m extremely grateful to have met my wonderful SA (aka my CHANEL fairy godmother:heart:) and also the lovely team at my regular boutique!!

Thanks a lot for letting me share my happiness here ladies!! (and sorry that this post is nothing related to "purse":giggle:) Wishing you all a very happy Christmas with good health!!:drinks:

Your boutique is so thoughtful and I'm sure you're a great customer too! :smile:
A VIP only necklace - that is a Christmas present!!!!
I think if I get a Chanel double strand necklace from my SA in the boutique I would cause a serious scene!!!
Enjoy and rock this limited edition necklace!

Wow they really went above and beyond, cake, necklace, flowers with champagne and a massage?! Probably better than most of our significant others [emoji23] happiest of birthdays to you!