Wonderful advice & info...but I've got to stop!

Sep 6, 2008
I took everyone's advice and returned my unwanted resort tote to the outlet on Friday. They didn't bat an eyelash and were extremely helpful. Not that I needed help...I did damage just fine by myself! I swapped the resort tote for a Walnut Luci ($199) but couldn't stop there. I scored 2 lilac umbrellas ($14.99 each), a black leather agenda ($29.99), a khaki signature agenda ($29.99), a large black signature Madeline ($109), and a khaki signature stripe ipod case ($4.99). This purchase was on the heels of LAST weekend's purchase of a Camel Legacy Shoulder bag ($111), a camel Soho wristlet ($25), elephant keychain ($16), A charm ($9.99), and the most amazing signature khaki/wine patent/lizard wallet ($49). As soon as I get a chance to unwrap and assemble all of my lovelies, I'll snap some pics.

Oh, and I ordered some of the Apple cleaner and conditioner on the forum's recommendations. I cleaned and moisturized both new Legacy bags today, and they look AMAZING. No darkening of leather.

So...thanks to all who have provided inspiration and information. My pockets are lighter and my closets are fuller!:tup:

Yup, its a slippery slope around here! It sounds like you got some gorgeous bags (walnut Luci - :drool:!). Cant wait to see pictures. Congrats and enjoy all your new goodies. Just think about how much you spent vs. how much you would have spent for those items at retail price - yikes!!!

Yup, its a slippery slope around here! It sounds like you got some gorgeous bags (walnut Luci - :drool:!). Cant wait to see pictures. Congrats and enjoy all your new goodies. Just think about how much you spent vs. how much you would have spent for those items at retail price - yikes!!!
That's really a good way to describe it around here, Donna! lol

OP- your bags you got on sale sound so pretty! I got the Lucy too, in black.:yahoo:

My husband, bless his heart, didn't flinch when I walked into the outlet with one small shopping bag and walked out with two big ones! My first receipt (from last weekend) said that I saved $538.04 (I spent $268.53), and the one from this weekend said $879.06 (I spent $224.39). I'd love for there to be a next weekend, but I've vowed not to return until my Mom visits me in mid October.

I'll work on the pics ASAP. I'll be very interested to see what you all say about the wallet. I don't remember seeing one like it in the catalogs, and they only had 2 in the whole outlet. It is definitely one of my favs of all time.

I don't know whether to call you sisters, enablers, or fellow addicts. All 3??:P

that's awesome! :tup:

one thing about cleaning legacy leather, i have heard that the apple leather care alone is good enough to clean gently and moisturise as well. :yes: so you don't have to use the apple cleaner before that. just go ahead with the leather care the next time.

can't wait to see pics, sister! :heart: