Wonder how many guy wondering around here ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm a new member here, and realized that mostly are the girls who contribute on this forum, wheres the boy? Hehe, anyway, come and leave a reply here if you are male who madly in love with LV, by the way, I will post my first ever collection of mine here later, once I finish photo editing..haha...I love to give some special effect for my collection. See you all soon :P

2. i am!!!! ....

3. cant wait to see your collection... whats in it ???

4. Ohh, you from Perth, I went to that store during my holiday over there, nice SAs....I got my bay that they specially send it over there from Melbourne, yes I'm from Melbourne, and I request them to send it to Perth so I can buy it there, because the my SA in Melb know that I want to buy a little something in every store in Australia..she nice

5. Count me in, and can't wait for your collection thread. ;)

6. Sure, can't let the girls do all the job here..haha :roflmfao:

7. I'm not, check to see if there is a clubhouse or thread. Maybe you should start one "Men who LVoe LV" I often wonder myself. Will look out for your collection thread.

8. I think I should start a clubhouse.....looking for it now.:biggrin:

9. Welcome! I'm another LV-loving guy. :smile:

10. Wonder how can I upload the photo in the thread? Anyone can help me?

11. another guy here

12. one more here !! :smile:

13. welcome everyone...

14. yeah im from perth.... its nice... a bit too quiet for me though.... but i love the chadstone store.... do you watch the block... they went there... i would be like take me to LV and i will bust out several grand on bags there... and then lets work on some chanel... and th list goes on... drools over all of the bags LOL :smile:

15. also... there are a lot of men who use louis vuitton... they are just hiding.... im sure you would be able to weed them out :biggrin: