wonder how many chanel owners here have the classic?

classic owners

• only have the classic

• only have other styles but the classic

• have both classics and other style

Results are only viewable after voting.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
is it really an item everyone here definitely have?
just wonder bout the percentage :P
and maybe u can share is the classic your 1st chanel purchase or it comes later after u bought other style?

me:
i have 1 classic and some other style.
the classic jumbo was my first chanel item i purchased, it kinda open the door for other styles i purchased later

This is a great Poll/Question

I own 2 Chanels and neither is a classic style

I dont know why i don't have a classic, maybe cause i know they will always be there...

I havn't thought about my next purchase, but its possible it could be a classic flap

My first was not a classic - it was the Rock and Chain hobo purchased from the Rodeo Drive boutique. However, soon after that I went on a classics buying spree! I now prefer them and have way too many classic flaps, the GST, the Cerf/Executive and the quilted lambskin WOCs.

my first chanel was a black travel ligne tote... The medium lambskin flap was my dream bag but for some reason i managed to get the modern chain tote, punk clutch, 2 reissues before I finally bought it at saks with their new card discount and EGC. I couldn't resist anymore. :amuse:

my first was a classic. but then i ended up selling it because i rarely used it. nowadays i depend on my trusty gst and my sevruga woc. im either addicted to something that can carry the kitchen sink or something real small like woc. ..hahaha. i love flaps nonetheless but for whatever reason it just didnt work for me as well as the other styles.

My first was not a classic. Mine was a denim multipocket luxury tote followed by a large black Paris-Biarritz tote. I then had a Reporter and a baby cabas before I got my first flap, which was an '07 dark silver reissue. The next bag after that was the black jumbo with silver hardware, and that has been followed by classics and non-classics. I prefer Chanels with a twist or an edge (interesting color- dark silver reissue, or interesting details- Punk clutch, Lucky Charms flap). I no longer have the denim tote or the Reporter. In fact, I have had quite a few bags come and go as I decide on what I want my final collection to consist of. Still editing!

I didn't vote!

By classic not sure if you mean flap, or all the items listed on the website under "classic". I have no flaps (sold both), but have camera, GST, PTT, Biarittz Tote.

I didn't like the classic flap in the beginning--I would only go for everything but classic flaps for a few years. But after I got my first clssic jumbo, I pretty much stick with only classic and reissue flaps.