Won this Vernis Broome - Seller hates me?

whoa. seriously what is wrong with that seller. i read through the emails and don't see how you offended the seller. what a weird person. =T i hope everything works out well for you.

Oh my, she is a bit moody I'd say! I agree with reporting her, you have 7 days to pay. She is the one that (in so many words) refused to continue with the sale of the item, not you. Report her!

Thanks everyone! :yahoo:

I really appreciate everyone's inputs...

But if she leaves me neg feedback which I am so sure she will, is there anything I can do to remove it? :confused1:

Thanks everyone! :yahoo:

I really appreciate everyone's inputs...

But if she leaves me neg feedback which I am so sure she will, is there anything I can do to remove it? :confused1:

No, it will stay. However, you can also leave a neg for her, which she deserves. Just be sure to respond to the NPB report. It doesn't matter how you respond, only that you do. If you don't respond, you won't be able to leave her feedback.

you were far too nice. i don't really understand what you want to apologise for at this stage. I had a similar seller - a merchant here is obliged by law to accept returns, so if you register as a merchant you will have to deal with that. he got all upset and funky when I said I didn't want the item - and told me he wasn't a shop. ehm, yes you are.

you don't have to apologise at all - she went about her business in a very unacceptable manner so if you ask me you should tell her that you have not done anything wrong, you responded to her offer, she had no business offering it someone else so quickly anyway, and that you forwarded all the correspondence to ebay and have reported her as a non-performing seller. incidently, did she state that she will only accept confirmed paypal from UK, US and canada? if not, it isn't your fault to begin with.

wow, this kind of behaviour just gets my blood boiling. she is a bully IMO bec she doesn't need to threaten you with NPB procedure. imo, stay polite but do not be any more apologetic. sorry about your trouble.

I'd just like to mention that I understand that only US/Canadian and UK addresses can be confirmed with Paypal.

The account verification process is different from the address confirmation.

That's just how I understand it?

K