Won a stewardess bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, first of all, I need to say that I really enjoy coming to this forum. Learnt a lot of coach stuff from here. It's also the place where my coach addiction starts...

Anyway, I just won a stewardess bag in british tan on ebay!! The bag which I have been thinking about for a long time and finally found her, bidded and won!!

Just needed to share my excitement and happiness here. Sorry about the ranting :smile:

2. Pics please!!!!:woohoo:

3. Congrats! Pics please ;)

4. Congratulations on your stewardess bag. It's a very nice classic Coach bag.

5. Congrats! :tup:

6. Congrats. I'd love to see pics when she arrives!

7. Congrats! Can't wait to see your pics~

8. Congrats I can't wait to see your pictures

9. Can't wait to receive her too!! Will post a pic when she's here.

10. Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your pics.

11. Stewardess? OMGosh, I'm totally curious on what this bag looks like. Pix PLEEASSEEE! lol.

Congrats Congrats!!

12. It should be on coach.com under classic coach.

13. Thank you so much, Ok Bag Lady! It's beautiful! It reminds me of the old classic Coach way back when, when they were an NY brand. I can't wait to see IRL pics. I love the natural leather look to it. I'm jealous!

14. Congrats!
    Cant wait to see pics too!

15. Very classic Coach.
    Timeless!
    Congrats.