Won a petrol spy!

That's my hubby's favorite! Earlier today, he was trying to use the ol' Jedi mind trick on me... "Now, you just need the blue one", he says all cool n' calm just like Obi Wan whenever he'd do the mind trick on some weak-minded soul. Yes, I AM weak when it comes to Spy bags. And yes, I think I do need a pretty, blue Spy...

Congrats on your petrol !!!!!!!!:party:

I just won the petrol spy that was featured on ebay::
eBay: New!!! Fendi Spy Bag Handbag Teal Petrol Authentic Rare (item 290064450196 end time Dec-28-06 11:30:53 PST)

Thanks to the girls on this forum for authenticating the pics for me--can't wait! I really don't need to be buying another one; maybe I'll have to sell a couple on marketplaza if I'm allowed in....

Wheeee!:yahoo: :heart:

Dachsiemama, I saw that auction and think the bag is an amazing! Don't forget to model it once it arrives!

The texture of your petrol is amazing!! :nuts:

This is one of my favourite bags ever, I've probably carried mine longer than I have any other bag (I sometimes try to switch bags, but I always go back to the Spy. It just fits everything I could ever need, without being bulky when I don't have much in it. I'm sure you will love your new Spy! :flowers: )

Thank you everyone for all the sweet good wishes! Katgrrl, your husband's mind trick appears to have worked...but on me! Is he telling you you need a holographic spy and a green spy? ;)