Won a fake Louboutin on ebay..need advice!!

Sweet_Jasmine

Oct 19, 2008
Hi,
I won a pair of Louboutin on ebay. She has sent it to me and I believe they are fake as I have the same style of this shoes and they look completely different. I emailed the seller and she said I have to prove the inauthenticity regardless prior to getting a refund. I was wondering where I can get a non-authenticity statement from a third part authenticator that is accepted by Paypay or eBay? Please advice. Thank you very much!!

Hi,
I won a pair of Louboutin on ebay. She has sent it to me and I believe they are fake as I have the same style of this shoes and they look completely different. I emailed the seller and she said I have to prove the inauthenticity regardless prior to getting a refund. I was wondering where I can get a non-authenticity statement from a third part authenticator that is accepted by Paypay or eBay? Please advice. Thank you very much!!

Pls post photos of your shoes here including auction link.
You have to be 100% sure the shoes you bought is a fake before you start accusing the seller.
Good luck

http://forum.purseblog.com/loubouti...ead-first-page-before-posting-731194-568.html

I would think that somewhere on the CL site they would have a list of 3rd party authenticators who can help you after being authenticated (or deemed fake) by the great forum authenticators.

Sweet_Jasmine said:
Hi,

Post the listing and your own pics in the CL authenticity sub forum.

What is it that differs on your pair that makes you believe they r fake? FYI the markings on the Under sole and other things can differ on Louboutins, it does not mean they are fake as they are made in different factories, different styles have different marking etc..

Hi,

Disclaimer: I don't know CL.

Any chance this is the listing?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Christian-L...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

You may need to get the shoes authenticated by an authentication service recognized by ebay.

This. I don't know who does shoes, but since the CL authenticators here said they were fake, you need to find out which 3rd party authentication service does CL shoes for you to use in the dispute.

blueeyeskelli said:
Carol diva is accepted by PayPal

FYI I had a buyer last year that claimed the CL she bought from me were fake, which of course they were not.
She asked Carol Diva to authenticate them and she said they were fake! I bought the shoes personally myself from the official CL online boutique. Plus I know a fake when I see one and the marking on the sole can differ, the striping on the box can differ etc.. Carol gave all of these incorrect reasons as to why the shoes were fake.
Long story short she does not know how to authenticate Louboutins.

My buyer ended up calling the online boutique with the information from the copy of the receipt I sent her and she got the confirmation from them that indeed I had purchased the shoes from them.

It caused me a lot of stress and aggravation. Due to the fact that the buyer and Carol were not knowledgable about the variations of authentic Louboutins.