women's wallets

jliu92

Jan 26, 2014
hi i need some advice. I'm looking for a lambskin wallet, or soft soft leather wallet that holds a LOT of cards, i.e. more than 8-10. does anyone have any recommendations from Dior, and or other brands? be cool if you have the price of it too xoxox

I recommend the Lady Dior Escapade wallet. The one shown is in Black and Foulard lambskin. The black lambskin won't show dirt and stains easily, while the inside is a beautiful feminine colour.

Attachments

• Dior Lady Dior Escapae wallet black foulard 1.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior Escapae wallet black foulard 1.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 612
  • Dior Lady Dior Escapae wallet black foulard 2.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior Escapae wallet black foulard 2.jpg
    886.3 KB · Views: 651
How about the Dior Twist wallet? It comes in a smaller (bicolor) and large size (tricolor), both which come with a chain so you can use it as an evening bag as well. The leather is so soft and buttery and beeeeautiful!

I really wanted the red in the larger/ tricolor size but apparently they aren't available in my region :crybaby:

The Louis Vuitton Vernis wallet comes in a variety of colors. My favorite color is Indian Rose (a dark hot pink). Because the entire wallet is one color, the wallet does not look very flashy (lacking loud LV symbols all over it) and is rather elegant. Price is around $950.00

Here are photos of my Dior Twist tricolor wallet :heart: I managed to track one down from the US. It has 12 card pockets and the interior can easily fit an iphone/ lipstick etc. It also comes with a detachable chain so it can be a little evening bag too! I totally love it. It also comes in a pale lilac color :biggrin: It also has a big orange pocket on the back where you can put receipts/ cards etc

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_1379[1].jpg
    IMG_1379[1].jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_1381[1].jpg
    IMG_1381[1].jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 345
Here are photos of my Dior Twist tricolor wallet :heart: I managed to track one down from the US. It has 12 card pockets and the interior can easily fit an iphone/ lipstick etc. It also comes with a detachable chain so it can be a little evening bag too! I totally love it. It also comes in a pale lilac color :biggrin: It also has a big orange pocket on the back where you can put receipts/ cards etc

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Lovely colour combo ❤️

The Louis Vuitton Sarah Wallet in Vernis
Holds ** 16 cards **

There are many colors available.
Price is about $950.00

Attachments

• 465464.jpg
    465464.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 295
  • LVwallet.jpg
    LVwallet.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 3433434.jpg
    3433434.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 286
  • 433434535.jpg
    433434535.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 306
I have a Diorissimo zippy wallet. I love it although I don't carry as many cards, I love the leather. It's definitely more durable than any lambskin wallets I've ever owned and the leather is absolutely DIVINE!