Women's défilé, spring/summer 2015

eagle1002us

Fashion and Cupcakes
O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
No prints to speak of except a dark plaid, a dark geometric pattern or two!

It was ok, sculptural maybe, but not what I expected.

Silversun

Apr 28, 2011
London
I watched only for the leather goods and hints about possible scarf prints, and things were pretty sparse on that front I thought. I liked the large hobo bag some of the models were holding in their hand. Was that the omelette?

The RTW felt same as usual - elegant and fairly wearable for runway clothes (if one has a model body at least) - but can't say I found it terribly exciting. I love the cut and draping of H RTW, but at a rotund 5'1", that ain't never gonna work on me. :P

Setherwood

O.G.
Jun 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
The prints that were shown were very subtle .... almost dip dye in feel. On the whole, tho', loved most of the collection ... reminds me a bit of MM days.

ETA, I concur tho' that the styles do require one to have no hips, no boobs ... but I can always dream.

duna

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
Not what I expected either, but in a good way: there are actually several things that I would wear myself, which is the first time with Hermès RTW! I find it very chic and understated. A few more prints would have been nice, also to give us an idea of future scarves:P, but on the whole I like it!

duna

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
I watched only for the leather goods and hints about possible scarf prints, and things were pretty sparse on that front I thought. I liked the large hobo bag some of the models were holding in their hand. Was that the omelette?

The RTW felt same as usual - elegant and fairly wearable for runway clothes (if one has a model body at least) - but can't say I found it terribly exciting. I love the cut and draping of H RTW, but at a rotund 5'1", that ain't never gonna work on me. :P
That's what I was thinking too, it probably is!

panthere55

Feb 16, 2014
I liked long necklaces some models were wearing as well as earrings I think to match the necklace. Couldn't see bracelets, too fast. I liked hobo and hoping it will come in smaller size as that one was quite large. Oh and shoes were interesting too. Hope they are comfy! There were 2 black/navy skirts towards the end that I definitely could wear!

beekmanhill

Jan 4, 2012
New York
I loved the slouchy silky outifts, so relaxed yet elegant. And there were some gorgeous creams and pastel pinks and apricot dresses. One coat was very appealing, sort of a tribal Missoni type. I was happy to see loafers on so many of the models. Nothing revolutionary, but very nicely done. I liked that hobo as well. Where are the glamour models of yesteryear who had a little attitude in their walk?

Sep 2, 2006

I got a screen shot. It's called the Virevolte, which was referred to as the "Omelette" in another thread.

arabesques

O.G.
Oct 27, 2008
NYC
Oh! I didn't see this thread . . . but I uploaded some screenshots in the SS2015 Scarves thread. The silver pendant and earrings are so beautiful . . .

Feb 26, 2007
Manchester
I have to say that I found it astonishingly dull. There were a few nice draperies, the navy blue trouser suit ensemble was lovely and we seem to hark back to Clic Clac quite a bit but I won't be too sad to see Christophe go. And those sandals are only any good for people built like gazelles! And no bra underneath a leather shirt is not a good look. I am sorry to be so negative but I have to search quite hard to foind any positives. A few wearable frocks though. Bring on the info about the scarves!

calexandre

O.G.
May 22, 2008
Cruising Altitude
Oh! I didn't see this thread . . . but I uploaded some screenshots in the SS2015 Scarves thread. The silver pendant and earrings are so beautiful . . .
Are the earrings a match for the pendant? Missed the show but just saw your screencaps. You know I'm VERY interested in hearing about the silver! :graucho: