Women who wear designer jeans MUST be crazy....(long post)

Welcome to the world of premium denim! I will probably get banned for saying this, but premium denim will always be my first love. Even more so than bags or shoes! I love, love, love PD! I have a massive collection and it just keeps growing!

I normally don't like jeans...I always found them uncomfortable and made me feel fat. Then I tried on a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs jeans and they quickly became my favorite pair. I ADORE them!

aw this is such a fantastic story. i just bought my first pair of jbrand skinny's today. even though i am short, i feel like they elongated my leg. i have been hooked on 7s and coh for the last few years. i couldnt go back to my express jeans. they honestly do, even tho they're 'just denim', make you look and feel fantastic.

One thing I never go cheapo on is my jeans..It's such an important wardrobe staple, and it has to fit right, enhance the assets and camouflage the flaws..I'm so glad you are happy with your purchase, they are sooooooooo worth it

I love designer jeans! I'm moving for school and only taking about 5 pairs with me! (I must have over 20 pairs.) What will I do?!?!?! I will have to buy more, I guess!

As requested, here is my collection (46 pairs of jeans and shorts, 4 skirts):
jeans004.jpg

jeans005.jpg

The R&Rs
jeans006.jpg

I was going to take more "family" pics, but I got lazy. I have one pair of 575, 1 Antik, 2 Blue Cult, 1 David Kahn, 4 CoH (+1 skirt), 1 D&G skirt, 3 Dittos, 4 Frankie B., 1 James, 2 Joe's, 4 Paige, 1 Paper, 2 Rich & Skinny (+1 skirt), 3 R&R, 3 7FAMK, 3 True Religion, 1 Salt Works, 1 Yanuk, 1 MEK, 7 Miss Me (+1 skirt), 1 Sang Real. The last three brands I got for free b/c I know the woman who owns them. I almost always buy my jeans at sample/warehouse sales, so I don't think I've paid full retail on more than a few pairs. Haven't bought any in a while, though, as my CL addiction has taken over!