Women vs. Men: The Process of Buying Shoes (Flow Charts)

WhitleyGilbert

O.G.
Jul 22, 2008
Flowchart.jpg

Flowchart-men.jpg

From Cracked.com

http://www.cracked.com/funny-2422-shoes/

ShimmaPuff

Sentient IMBUSILE
Oct 12, 2006
:lolots: Even after all these years, Mr Puff's shoe-buying process amazes me.

He enters the store, makes a beeline for the style and color he wants, tries them on, walks around a little bit to make sure they fit correctly, stuffs them back in the box, pays for them and leaves.

It can take him up to 7 minutes, if there is someone in front of him in line at the register, or if the first pair he tries pinches or something.

Nov 30, 2008
:P thats cute! The female works for me, but as far as my dh, he hates to buy shoes, so he wont even make the decision whether he needs new shoes or not. I actually have to force him into a shoe store and then its another struggle to find a pair that he finds comfortable. lol

WhitleyGilbert

O.G.
Jul 22, 2008
I love that "This store obviously sucks. Drive 10 minutes in any direction" is always solution when the answer is "No" for women.:lolots:

:wondering..........Umm, this is random but, I've wanted those pink Report Signature pumps on the right for a while now, but I can't find them anymore.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
^Same here lol, he's the one posing in the mirror for 20 minutes looking at them in all directions. Then he'll post his new purchase on facebook for everyone to comment on. And after all that...they're just...black...tennis...shoes. Nothing out of the ordinary lol.

ilovepinkhearts

J'aime coeurs roses
Dec 28, 2007
hahaha!! so true!
when i married my now dh, he had 3 pairs of shoes [yup THREE...that was it!!]...while i had a huge collection. let's just say that since we have been together he now has a nice selection of shoes to choose from ;)