Women In Ties ?

1. Women in ties, Is this a look you are interested in ?

Some women can look really chic and sexy.

But !!! Not me, I don't like this look for myself,

How about You ?

2. i agree that this look is hot on certain women, but definitely not for me :Push:

3. Not for me either, i don't think they would be very comfortable. It's not my style but I can see it being kinda sexy and chic on someone else.

4. VERY few women can pull this off IMO.
    About 99.9% of the time, it's not a look I like personally.

5. I think it can look cool if you wear the tie in a slightly dishevelled, loosely knotted, punky kind of way! :cool:

6. Ive tried it, I cant pull it off LOL But on a lot of women it can look really hot.

7. I like it. I like it better as a professional look. Ties never seemed too punk to me, unless wore as belts or headbands. :lol:

8. I think I'd look like a cross-dresser.

No joke.

9. I doubt that very much, Megs!

10. Actually, a lot of punks in the UK wore loosely knotted, 'school' type ties! :smile:

They were probably wearing them 'ironically'! :lol:

11. I agree with the ties on women reflecting kind of a punk style. Every time I think girl with tie, Avril Lavigne comes to mind (well before she went blond)!

12. Hi sparkles! Excellent, recent example. :smile:

Avril Lavigne - the Sid Vicious of the 21st Century, lol! :nuts:

13. Yeah, not something I could ever dream of pulling off. Nor do I think I would want to. But I have a friend who used to wear ties...and by that I don't mean a man's tie, but shirts that had ties that resembled man's ties. lol We have very different style. :biggrin:

14. absolutely not. bad look. bad bad bad. i always feel horrible for waitresses whose uniform includes ties. i'm so glad i started waitressing after my restaurant changed the uniform from botton downs with ties to polo shirts. :smile: they were talking about changing it back a few months ago and i almost cried. heheh.

15. I've never likes ties on women. It makes me think of Avril Lavigne and teens at Hot Topic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice