WOMEN/GIRLS - Pick one of these guys to date!

shawtydancer

Jan 4, 2016
Which guy would you date

Guy 1) 6’0 tall, average looks, good personality, funny, great body, great dresser

Guy 2) 5’9 tall, really good looking, good personalty, funny, great body, great dresser

So basically if two guys were identically the same, but one was 6ft but had average looks, apposed to someone who was shorter, 5’9ish but was really good looking.

Honestly, which one would you pick? Also please mention how tall you are aswell as your age… THANKS

If he was 4'2", but treated me with kindeness/respect/love, he could wear clown shoes & purple hair.
And still would win over a 7' versace model, with bad attitude & entitlement issues.
:biggrin:

Good looking for who? Everyone has different tastes, "Good looking" too me may not be the same "Good looking" it means for you? And what does height/age even got to do with anything? :shrugs: It would be How I was treated by either one?

Women/ladies....choose between a 1500 sq foot house with small closets in a very nice, gated community where you have access to golf, tennis and pools, or a 5000 sq foot house with huge closets, but it's in the ghetto.

Go!!

Why haven't you replied yet?

Hello!!

Which one, ladies?