women carrying Damier Graphite

libra1375

May 26, 2010
Hello All,

So my next piece I've decided to get a keepall 45.. I want to get something that my husband and I can both use. He works out and would use the bag daily vs. me traveling three times a year.

So I go to the LV site and show him the Macassar keepall. It's mascline but I love it with the mono. So he said no he wouldn't carry it because of the mono print but he would carry the graphite print that matches his wallet. That print is ok but I'm not sure if I would want to carry it because it would look to masculine.

So what do you think, yeah or nay for the graphite keepall?

Thanks

Well, first off, I think it's completely fine for a woman to carry graphite. Also, he will be using it daily, as you said. So I say "yay" to the graphite. :biggrin:

why not? personally, I would not buy a bag designed specially for man but keepall is a travelling bag (it looks same as woman's keepall) so I think graphite is perfect for that beacuse it is low maintenance.

I am so wishing they would make a speedy in Graphite...I would buy it immediately!!!

I have also considered getting one for the BF, but don't have the dosh at the moment.

Go for it! ;)

I carry the keepall graphite to work on most days for my exercise wear, food and other stuff, so I say it's fine. It is gorgeous and I love that it's understated.

I have many so called mens bags and I have a mick pm in graphite. I love the graphite. Many female stars use the graphite luggage. Black and gray are certainly not only masculine colors.

I am a woman and I use my Mick GM as a laptop bag. It's more discreet than some other LV prints (I own those too) and it's got lots of pockets for stuff. I love it!