Woman by Common Projects sneakers

Thank for posting this, HiromiT. I was thinking about getting a pair of Celine Skate Slip On's but wow they are expensive. These are much more affordable. These were exactly what I was looking for black leather.
Aren't these a great alternative? The Celines are a bit clunky IMO and yes more than what I want to spend on sneaks. Please post if you get them -- good luck! I'm trying to track down a pair in my size at a local boutique.

Another option, even cheaper, is the Vince Blair slip-on. I love mine -- they're comfy right out of the box. http://www.shopbop.com/blair-slip-sneaker-vince/vp/v=1/1593591320.htm

I just knew you would have some! :wave: Thanks so much for your help; now I know where to start. Did you get the fringed loafers???

I hope you find a pair of the black ones HiromiT!
They're close to perfection as far as black leather slip-ons go :cool: Sadly my size has long sold out.
And yes I have my beautiful fringed black suede loafers thank you very much! :happydance:
However I'm still longing for another pair of Gucci loafers - this time the Power loafer in dark beige suede. I've been on the returns waiting list for a few weeks. Not to call you an enabler or anything but I hadn't really noticed the power loafer until you mentioned them :biggrin:

Aren't these a great alternative? The Celines are a bit clunky IMO and yes more than what I want to spend on sneaks. Please post if you get them -- good luck! I'm trying to track down a pair in my size at a local boutique.

Another option, even cheaper, is the Vince Blair slip-on. I love mine -- they're comfy right out of the box. http://www.shopbop.com/blair-slip-sneaker-vince/vp/v=1/1593591320.htm

I'm trying to track down my size too. Thanks for the Vince suggestions too. I do like the Vince light and airy tops.

I hope you find a pair of the black ones HiromiT!
They're close to perfection as far as black leather slip-ons go :cool: Sadly my size has long sold out.
And yes I have my beautiful fringed black suede loafers thank you very much! :happydance:
However I'm still longing for another pair of Gucci loafers - this time the Power loafer in dark beige suede. I've been on the returns waiting list for a few weeks. Not to call you an enabler or anything but I hadn't really noticed the power loafer until you mentioned them :biggrin:

Congrats! Gucci loafers are addictive, aren't they?

Oh great, I think the beige suede is more wearable than black calf which I had ruled out. Would look smashing with white or faded blue cropped jeans, and probably less elongated on the foot. Now who's the enabler? :upsidedown: Are you on the wait list with an AUS or EU retailer? Cuz Nordstrom has all sizes: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/gucci-n..._sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_10_D

I'm trying to track down my size too. Thanks for the Vince suggestions too. I do like the Vince light and airy tops.

Crossing my fingers for you! I've got my name down for a shiny black pair, different from the matte black ones on NAP. Not sure if I'll like these as much but will try first.

Congrats! Gucci loafers are addictive, aren't they?

Oh great, I think the beige suede is more wearable than black calf which I had ruled out. Would look smashing with white or faded blue cropped jeans, and probably less elongated on the foot. Now who's the enabler? :upsidedown: Are you on the wait list with an AUS or EU retailer? Cuz Nordstrom has all sizes: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/gucci-n..._sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_10_D

ITA, Gucci loafers are addictive and I also agree with your styling advice - perfect for spring/summer! I'll be content with a modest collection of three if I can just find the beige suede ones in my size. I'm on the nordstrom wait list - they have all sizes in the other colours but not beige. Fingers & toes crossed!

ITA, Gucci loafers are addictive and I also agree with your styling advice - perfect for spring/summer! I'll be content with a modest collection of three if I can just find the beige suede ones in my size. I'm on the nordstrom wait list - they have all sizes in the other colours but not beige. Fingers & toes crossed!
Oops, I didn't notice some of the sizes are gone. Crossing my fingers for you! They will be such a nice addition for warm weather. On my first trip to Europe years ago, I remember seeing stylish Italians -- women and men -- pair their tan/brown loafers with white jeans. I have loved loafers ever since. :biggrin:

Oops, I didn't notice some of the sizes are gone. Crossing my fingers for you! They will be such a nice addition for warm weather. On my first trip to Europe years ago, I remember seeing stylish Italians -- women and men -- pair their tan/brown loafers with white jeans. I have loved loafers ever since. :biggrin:

Yes, love beige/brown tone loafers that weren't bought yesterday with bare ankles (doesn't hurt if they're suntanned ankles!) and jeans cuffed at the perfect length. Looks effortless but it usually eludes me. Maybe I should go to Italy for a style lesson :idea:

I got a pair of shiny black ones! :cool:

These:
https://www.ssense.com/women/product/woman_by_common_projects/black-leather-slip-on-shoes/111898

They're more of a box leather as opposed to a patent leather. Would love another pair in calf (matte) leather, so the hunt continues haha.

Thanks Straight-Laced for your help with sizing!

These are very nice!!! :graucho:

I found Common Projects huge! I'm usually 38/38.5 in literally all shoes, sometimes even 39 in sandals. But in low-top Achilles I had to go whole EU size down (EU37 / US6.5)!

Buying these shoes is so confusing. I read everywhere to size down, so I ended up ordering both my normal size of 37 and a 36 to try on. The 36s were way too small. So these run true to size for me. I'm always a 37. I've had them for about a month now and they are comfortable though still quite stiff. I have the achilles low in black smooth leather and white sole. So I think with these there is no way of knowing, you just have to try both sizes and see.