woly neutra cream

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I didnt know where to put this so I thought I would just start a new thread :biggrin:

Following KLP's recommendation I purchased some Woly Neutra Cream and I have to say, out of all the stuff Ive tried it is the best Ive found :yahoo:

I have had the issue before of white powdery residue left in the grain of my bags, but with the Woly neutra there was nothing like this. I used it on several of my bags earlier..... my choc ledbury in particular was looking a bit dry with some light surface scratches - now there are no scratches in sight and it has a lovely subtle shine.

All in all :tup::tup::tup:

Yay!!!! So glad it worked Hula (I knew it would ;) ). ITA that this cream is the best out there, it works wonders on the leather!

Did you take before and after pics?

I got some last year from Ebay - just be careful it doesn't take some colour off though - I tried it on a Tula purse & the dye started to come off.
Have used it on Mulberry's and is OK though

Great news hula! I too need to get some....I prefer Collonil gel to the others now as it leaves no powdery residue but am afriad to use colloil spray on ink aleas as this does....maybe woly would help there.

Yay!!!! So glad it worked Hula (I knew it would ;) ). ITA that this cream is the best out there, it works wonders on the leather!

Did you take before and after pics?

No, sorry I didnt! Was too busy with the mulberry production line :nuts: Roxy, choc ledbury, oak ledbury, and oak julia have had the treatment so far! Oak antony will get some soon too.

Just need a new bag to use the rest on!!!!!!!!