:( Woke up this morning....

worrelsj

Handbags!!
Apr 11, 2007
And found one of the windows in my 2007 mazda 3 smashed and my white leather ergo hobo gone! :crybaby:and all of the insides were coach too. I stayed at my boyfriends house last night and left my bag in there not thinking anything of it since his house is surrounded by trees. The people must have been walking around the heavily wooded neighborhood and looking into cars.:cursing: I am so terribly sad, I just don't know what to think. It was about 700 dollars worth of coach stuff, not to mention the fact that I had to cancel all of my debit and credit cards. I filed a police report and all that, but i'm not expecting anything.
I had my:
medium white leather ergo hobo,
bleecker leather checkbook wallet in wine,
silver/black ergo wristlet,
silver black checkbook cover,
and scribble mini skinny.

I just wanted to post on here and tell you ladies because you understand. I was telling my boyfriend that I could care less about the darn window, I want my coach things back!! :crybaby: He then said something to the extent that I have 8 more bags....I gave him the look of death...lol. He feels really bad though. It's not his fault, it's mine for being so foolish.

Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I once had my vehicle broken into in my own parents' driveway, and a lot of stuff ripped off-I know how terrible you must feel! Best wishes to recovering the Coach stuff or at least some $$ for it...:hugs:

Absolutely - check with both your auto and renters or homeowners policy - it's amazing what they will cover sometimes - I had a bracelet stolen once away from home and my renter's policy covered it. I'm sorry that happened - you just cannot leave anything valuable in a car these days. I always try to take DH's car when I shop as it has a trunk at least while my SUV is harder to hide shopping bags in.

:sad: Sorry to hear, all the more reason to not leave things in your car locked or not. I'm sure if you have renters insurance you could claim it. Maybe not be worth it thought depending on your deductible.

Good luck, karma will get the thieves.