wohooo I won... It's so cute

Coachfanatic.....come back!!!!!! LOL!!!

HOW did you find that?????????????? I keep trying every combo I can think of in the ebay search and can't find a pink one!!! :girlsigh:

It was a bad listing. Did you see the title?? I finally searched by "Coach Pink Keychain" and it came up. Let me do some digging and I'll PM you if I find one, ok? I LOVE a good search. SO many things are listed wrong and it's hurting the sellers but benefits US.

Plus, instead of ERGO it was listed as HOBO.

It was a bad listing. Did you see the title?? I finally searched by "Coach Pink Keychain" and it came up. Let me do some digging and I'll PM you if I find one, ok? I LOVE a good search. SO many things are listed wrong and it's hurting the sellers but benefits US.

Plus, instead of ERGO it was listed as HOBO.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! I will love you forever if you find one!!!! I have tried day in and day out and even emailed sellers to see if they had another...I am in desperate need of one!!!! LOL!!!!! Let me know if you find one! Thanks again! :smile:

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! I will love you forever if you find one!!!! I have tried day in and day out and even emailed sellers to see if they had another...I am in desperate need of one!!!! LOL!!!!! Let me know if you find one! Thanks again! :smile:

I'll keep looking, I promise. I bookmarked this thread so I can PM you when I find one.