Wohooo - *doing the "crazy in love" booty dance* hihih :P

Kishmee!! I just saw this thread and you got the Vernis Alma Amarante :yahoo: You are one amazingggg girl with your LV purchases! I'm sad, though, coz I can't see the pics anymore :crybaby:

Kishmee!! I just saw this thread and you got the Vernis Alma Amarante :yahoo: You are one amazingggg girl with your LV purchases! I'm sad, though, coz I can't see the pics anymore :crybaby:

Thanks! yeah i'm really spoiling myself alot this month hahaha
How come you can't see it? I can see it here.

Thanks! yeah i'm really spoiling myself alot this month hahaha
How come you can't see it? I can see it here.

Kishmee, you spoil yourself all the time, you lucky girl! :wtf:

I can see the pics now!! Earlier it was telling me "the image has been moved or deleted" but yayayay, I can see pics of your AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS bag :drool: :drool: :heart:

Kishmee, you spoil yourself all the time, you lucky girl! :wtf:

I can see the pics now!! Earlier it was telling me "the image has been moved or deleted" but yayayay, I can see pics of your AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS bag :drool: :drool: :heart:

hihihi yes! I wanted it for along time but some other bags caught my attention and i just took a shot and went in the boutique to see if they had it.
I still take her out of the dustbag and just look at her. she's really beautiful. My mother has the Pomme d'amour MM, so we both can take our babies out:P

You and your mother carrying two gorgeous bags in stunning colours will be a definite headturner :yes: The Amarante is such a gorgeous colour, fingers crossed I'll have the Amarante Alma MM for my birthday in a few months. I tried on the Amarante GM the other day, all I can say is woooowwww :drool: :drool:

Thanks little birdy, you're so sweet!
The Amarante is definetly a gorgeous color! my favorite vernis color.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. But if you really would like to get it, i suggest to talk to SA in your boutique coz i heard that when it's gone, it's gone and alma mm is not going to stick around that much longer.

I tried the GM aswell but it was too big for my taste, more like a weekend bag.
MM is the perfect size for me!:heart: