Wohoo!!!Karma paid off! I found my '05 Turquoise Work!**Pics**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After my last '05 Turquoise Work (which was in good condition) was ruined I was devastated. I waited for 7 months in total and the bags handles and two small spots were only supposed to be cleaned and the whole bag was redyed without my permission and pretty much completely messed up. Pinkchristie is currently working hard on bringing her back to life as you have probably seen in another thread. Either way, I never really got over having lost my absolute dream bag and I finally fund one again thanks to a wonderful, dear friend of mine!:love: Here she is- I am now completely happy and content!:yahoo: Hop you enjoy the pics!:tender:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. it's gorgeous!! that is so great that you were able to find another one :yahoo:

3. She's gorgeous, MarieG! Congrats on finding your HG again!:woohoo:

4. It IS sensational and I sympathize with your agonies.

5. WoW, she is gorgeous:drool::wtf:!!! Congrats!

6. Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

7. Yay, Marie!!! Congrats to you on finding your lovely beauty!! :heart: enjoy her!!

8. Congrats on finding your holy grail again!! I have never seen 05 turq IRL but from pictures it looks amazing!!

9. congrats on finally getting your 05 turq work - she is BEYOND gorgeous!! :drool:

10. Stunning.:nuts: Marie you are 05 Turq Queen.:jammin:It looks fab on you as always.:yahoo:

11. She's gorgeous! Congrats!!

12. Congrats on getting your favorite bag back! She's beautiful!

13. What a beauty! I'm so happy for you that you were able to find another one...and it looks fantastic! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

14. She looks like she's in absolutely MINT condition. Still shiny! Gorgg! =)

15. Congratulations! It's really gorgeous! I'm glad it worked out!