Woe, woe and thrice woe

pheebs

Apr 3, 2008
Have just phoned Mulberry CS, and having run an exhaustive store, outlet and warehouse search........There are no aqua mabels anywhere in the company :crybaby:

The very helpful lady said it was a limited run last year. So that's that then, I will stalk all the tpf aqua owners should anyone decide to rehome (no pressure chaps, enjoy your beautiful bags :yes:) and will have to think of something else to spend my vouchers on hmmmmmm?

Thanks again to everyone for indulging my obsession with Aqua, but it looks like I won't be getting a new one.

Oh Pheebs, how disappointing. I know there was only a v small number of them made.
So back to square one!
In that case, how do you feel about ocean blue or, dare I say it, denim????

The new season bags.... I like shimmy hobo and tote, the shoulder mabel in champagne and the new shoulder somerset.

Buuuuut I think Denim mabel is the way to go, I have lots of blue in my wardrobe so she would compliment lots of workwear as well as casual things. I looove the silver hardware and she would be my spring summer mabel, with choco autumn/winter!

Ta daaaaaa decision made, now I'll ring SM back as they have other denims in stock.

The new season bags.... I like shimmy hobo and tote, the shoulder mabel in champagne and the new shoulder somerset.

Buuuuut I think Denim mabel is the way to go, I have lots of blue in my wardrobe so she would compliment lots of workwear as well as casual things. I looove the silver hardware and she would be my spring summer mabel, with choco autumn/winter!

Ta daaaaaa decision made, now I'll ring SM back as they have other denims in stock.
:yahoo:

Good decision Pheebs. If you can't have aqua, then denim is the way to go. I love the silver hardware & it's a great colour for summer, just not quite as bright as the aqua.

Shepton Mallet have been v helpful and are saving a Mabel for me, whilst I dash to the post office and send them some vouchers.

Aqua can go on my grail list...along with an Hermes Lindy in Raisin!! Stranger things have happened :tender:

Yay on the denim Mabel :yahoo:

Although, I have to say, I wouldn't lose faith completely about the aqua Mabel. I am VERY sceptical as to whether they really had someone go through their entire warehouse stock to try and locate this bag for you :shrugs:

That's not to say there definitely *is* one - but there is always the chance that one will turn up. See if you can get your name on a waitlist. I've read here that Bicester keep one :tup:

I've never managed to speak to anyone at Bicester, the phone just rings and then goes to answerphone which has never elicited a response!

You could be right dita, but I certainly was on hold long enough for them to check their entire stock :lol:

Anyhoo decision made with no regrets, Denim will be fab and summery.
This is me on the sofa for 2009 :banned:

Pheebs, don't give up on the aqua Mabel, it will appear from somewhere one day, I'm sure of it.

However, in the meantime, denim Mabel is a FABULOUS CHOICE! :tup: I'm going to be green with envy (in the nicest possible way of course). I wish Mulberry had done the Rosemary in denim.