WOC which one would you choose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently lost a auction for a patent camilia woc in dark red. The woc is from last year and not avilable in the boutiques. I kick myself for loosing the auction. Fast forward I've come across a velvet black woc from bay and a silver woc which is avilable in the boutique.

Which would you get? This would be my 1st channel purchase. :biggrin:

Thank you for your input :flowers:

Attached Files:

2. I like the second one, although its black it has some shimmer. But I might be biased since I am not a big fan of velvet. Let us know which one you chose and include modeling pics :smile:

3. I'm not fan of velvet either, so I like the second one

4. Hi! I posted more pics of the second one in a thread yesterday if you would like more reference pictures. It is metallic, very pretty if you are looking for a shiny bag. It looks different in different angles so these additional pics can help you decide! I wanted it to be more matte so I returned it. Good luck!

5. ^^ can i please have the thread link/name.

Thank you very much.

6. I didn't go for the velvet bag..but still looking.

7. I really like the second one I just don't personally like velvet plus the second one would match with more imho

8. I don't know how to share links? But it was titled fedex came early... hTh!!!

9. The second one its very pretty!
    I can't stand anything velvet either :smile: hehe

10. Anyone like the boy bag in valvet? So glad that I didn't get the woc valvet.

11. i love the boy bag in velvet- have you seen it anywhere? i would serioulsy get it if you find one and pass on it :smile:

12. Since it's your first Chanel, I think you should get one from the boutique. I think the metallic grey is more versatile versus the velvet blue.

13. agree

14. I agree with everyone else, the metallic grey is nicer

15. I'll go for metallic between these two, the velvet is more for winter to me....