WOC (Wallet On A Chain) - I need help

this has been asked a lot actually . . . if you look at the photos in the Library or do a search you'll see people have posted pics of what fits inside - me included, I've posted pics a few times :biggrin:

Wow ladies, I'm shocked that you all love them so much! I think this would be a great clutch/going out to dinner, etc., bag for me. I'll be able to see them in person this Saturday, so hopefully they'll have a metallic one as I think it would be a little more dressier. I'll let you know what I find :biggrin:.

You can't go wrong... I remember days when I would only need my cards, $$, keys and phone and didn't have anything small enough to just carry those items. I got the WOC and problem solved! Trust me, you have no idea how useful the WoC is. Once you see how much it fits, you're sold!

I love my WOC's. You can fit a lot in there. I do have a lot of keys and plastic key cards attached. I use a Coach keychain that has two key chain rings that can detach. So I have my car key and my house key on one chain and everything else on the other. When I go out, I detach the car key and house key ring and it fits perfectly in my bag.

PS. You won't have the problem of remembering where you put your clutch.

Its coming around to my last final days. I'd like to get a special gift for myself.

I'm torn between the a WOC in lambskin or a Mini flap in lambskin. I want to wear it messanger style, so I can be hands free.

Which holds more? Also, can I fit a blackberry in a WOC? I have the 8703e model. I think it might fit in the mini, but I'm not sure.

Any insight would be great!

Thanks!

Hi
I have the WOC and it fits credit cards, money, my iphone and car keys plus lipstick. I dont have a mini flap so cant comment on that but I think the WOC might be more versatile for you as it already has a compartment for money and credit cards so you wouldnt have to also fit a wallet in (which I am guessing you would with the mini flap?)

I think the WOC is a great little bag - can be used as a clutch (with chain tucked in), as a bag (with chain doubled for shoulder bag) and messenger style across the body when chain is used fully. I think this would be most versatile for a new mommy but thats just my humble opinion : )

Also, it can be used as a wallet and put inside a bigger bag.

Btw, I did some searches on the WOC on here before buying mine - I am sure someone posted what they could fit in their WOC - have you tried the search?

The wallet on a chain is a lot cheaper too. I am so wanting one myself lately. I think for a mom a little messenger type is great for a lot of different occasions.