WOC vs. Miss Dior Pouch Flap Bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IMG_1725.JPG.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg
    Having a hard time choosing between these two purses. I fell in love with the WOC but the only problem is that I already have the YSL WOC and they are similar. I really like the dior bag my only issue with it is that in person it is slightly sparkly and I think that makes it appear less mature. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Definetely Dior but in leather not patent!

lvlove707 likes this.
  3. Definetely Dior but in leather not patent!

Mswaffle likes this.
  4. I have the Dior pouchette in lambskin. It is also leather lined and yet it is not heavy. It is 2 years old and has held up well. It holds more than a WOC.

5. Dior but not patent leather

6. Chanel woc :smile: but honestly if u already have a ysl woc, save up some more and go for a mini. It will change your entire woc game lol

Sparkletastic likes this.
  7. I love Dior and I guess I'm in minority as I like it in patent leather :smile:

8. The Dior looks so good and you would be able to put more stuff in it. If you don't like how shiny it is, just don't get it in patent.

9. +1

10. Dior but not in patent leather.

11. I like the Chanel WOC. It's timeless and beautiful

12. I don't like the new miss Dior promenade pochette
    I prefer the older one
    The newer one has a flimsy bottom, chain is too thick and I don't like the center leather strap on the chain. and it's too tall
    The older prom pochette seems much better quality, thick quilted paneled bottom and sides and a thinner chain without leather that can actually be tucked inside without a problem, discreetly, like a true WOC is meant to be
    I've done some comparison shots in the Dior forum I think

In summary I think the WOC and the Dior Prom Pochette is a toss up but only if it's the old Prom pochette not the new.

13. Hate to be repetitive. But I vote Dior but not in patent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice