WOC patent vs caviar I NEED HELP!!!

bigbagbling

Feb 16, 2013
California
Hi guys! I need help about what to get about a WOC black caviar vs black patent. I've always had a caviar and this would be my patent but i don't know how it will hold up. Is it high maintenance as compared to caviar? Which do u think looks more classic? Thanks!!! May the fashion gods always be with us! 😘

ladybaby78

Feb 13, 2010
NYC
I have the black patent and does not need much babying aside from cleaning the fingerprints off before I store it back in the box.

bigbagbling

Feb 16, 2013
California
Thanks so, so much, guys!!! Love all of ur input and yep, what's classic is in the eye of the beholder! Loveeettt!!! 😊 Will post pics on what I got!

peach_pie

Jan 18, 2014
Hi guys! I need help about what to get about a WOC black caviar vs black patent. I've always had a caviar and this would be my patent but i don't know how it will hold up. Is it high maintenance as compared to caviar? Which do u think looks more classic? Thanks!!! May the fashion gods always be with us! ��
I have both in black and both are easy and considered classics. Can't go wrong with either! Happy shopping :smile:

JazzyMac

Jazzy says, "buy the bag".
Aug 22, 2013
World Traveler...For Realz
When I got my patent WOC, I remember thinking that the caviar is more classic looking, but there is no way I'd give up my patent black beauty. The way it changes color in various lighting is more than I ever asked!

rowy65

Sep 15, 2012
Long Island, NY
Can't wait to see what you get! I too, have both WOCs. The black caviar with GHW and a anthracite patent with SHW . I love both finishes and use each interchangeably. I tend to gravitate towards the patent if I know it's raining or a night out, ie increased risk of spilled drinks etc

bigbagbling

Feb 16, 2013
California
Can't wait to see what you get! I too, have both WOCs. The black caviar with GHW and a anthracite patent with SHW . I love both finishes and use each interchangeably. I tend to gravitate towards the patent if I know it's raining or a night out, ie increased risk of spilled drinks etc
thanks so much, dear rowy65! will let you guys know ASAP what i got as soon as it arrived! because of the recent price hike, it got me addicted to WOCs now but i still have my love for the classics! :graucho: