WOC or Timeless tote?

I am thinking to round off my collection.
Which one would you get? I know they are 2 different sizes and styles.

Such different bags! Which type of bag do you wear more often...totes or small? I tend to like wearing small cross-body bags more in warm weather so for me, since spring is coming, I'd go with a WOC, plus can wear for going out at night too!

HI, everyone! i've just signed up here! i want to ask all of you chanel experts about the camellia WOC.
I live in south america, and there's no chanel store. My husband is now for business in DC and he found a camellia woc in red (i want black but red is what he found), but he told me that near the cc there little streches (fine lines) . is that normal in the camellias, i mean because of the delicate of the lambskin will all the camellia get streches (lines) someday? may i get this or wait?

(I posted this on the GST club too)
I decided on the tote. (btw, the bag I was looking at was not called the Timeless tote.)
Thanks to the ever logical help from L!

I just came home with a washed caviar, what looks like a GST. It is gorgeous. It is not as boxy as the GST. And just like the the XL GST, it has feet! The size is about 2 inches wider and 2 inches taller in height.
I kept asking the SA the name and because of her accent, I still don't know it. I was on here trying to find out the name before I bought it.
The box says it is a Grand Shopping.
Go check it out if you can.

Last edited:
Can you take a picture of your tote or tag? It may be the same tote I bought recently? It's called the large timeless cc soft tote in black soft caviar. 13c has feet, middle zip compartment, 2 open internal compartments, and external front and back with magnetic snap closures? Looks like the timeless cc totes other TPFers had shown in 2011/2012 only this is larger like the size of the xl gst? Hope this helps!

Can you take a picture of your tote or tag? It may be the same tote I bought recently? It's called the large timeless cc soft tote in black soft caviar. 13c has feet, middle zip compartment, 2 open internal compartments, and external front and back with magnetic snap closures? Looks like the timeless cc totes other TPFers had shown in 2011/2012 only this is larger like the size of the xl gst? Hope this helps!

Hi... everything you described except my tote does not have the external front and back magnetic snap closures.
The SA referred to it as part of the new degrade ligne if I understood her right.
Also, the box says 13p.
Btw, what does the 13c, 13p etc that I see everyone referring to mean? I guess I'm out of the loop. lol

I already took a picture, I just have to wait for DH or DS to come home and help me do the rest.

Oh we don't have the same bag then. 13 is 2013, c is cruise collection and p is printemps-spring collection which follows cruise.

Would love to see a picture of your bag when you can get it uploaded! I'm sure others who are more knowledgeable about Chanel than me can chime in then!

What do you think of this bag? I am thinking about purchasing one and would like your feedback on how the iridescent caviar holds up...

What do you think of this bag? I am thinking about purchasing one and would like your feedback on how the iridescent caviar holds up...

Thanks for asking! I have found that there are definitely pros and cons with the iridescent caviar. To be descriptive, it is the soft caviar that is smooth and shiny. The bag is easy to carry and holds a whole lot. I really like it because of these reasons. My only "issue" is because it is not the rigid caviar, there are small spots that don't hold their structure well. You sort of need to try to re-puff or stuff those areas with tissue when storing bag or work with it to make sure the small dented in areas are less noticeable if this kind of thing bothers you. They are not real obvious and they don't bother me _too much_. But if you want a bag that maintains its perfect structure and shape then I would recommend going for regular stiff caviar like that on the GST. HTH!

Can you tell me where the spots are that it tends to lose structure? Also is it really bad like it will flop down or does it still keep its basic shape? I'm asking because I used to have a GST but I found it too boxy too heavy and I hated the fact that it was open because my things would fall out. I was thinking that this timeless cc bag was my HG that incorporated every quality I wanted in a bag. But I'm just worried about the iridescent caviar.

Can you tell me where the spots are that it tends to lose structure? Also is it really bad like it will flop down or does it still keep its basic shape? I'm asking because I used to have a GST but I found it too boxy too heavy and I hated the fact that it was open because my things would fall out. I was thinking that this timeless cc bag was my HG that incorporated every quality I wanted in a bag. But I'm just worried about the iridescent caviar.

The spots are quite minor and the bag definitely is holding its shape. There are several variations of this timeless Cc bag and mine is the large size. Don't know which size you're interested in and whether the size would affect how the bag holds up in the long run. I'm attaching 2 pictures of the small problem areas. They don't bother me that much.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1369615549.847092.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1369615549.847092.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 554
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1369615566.435734.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1369615566.435734.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 557
Thank you so much for those pictures! I am interested in the medium size. From what I can tell the problem areas are very minor and do not compromise the integrity of the bag. It doesn't look like it will sag any time soon or have the corners buckle so I think I will be purchasing one! Thanks for your input!