WOC or Timeless tote?

Thank you so much for those pictures! I am interested in the medium size. From what I can tell the problem areas are very minor and do not compromise the integrity of the bag. It doesn't look like it will sag any time soon or have the corners buckle so I think I will be purchasing one! Thanks for your input!

I recently bought a timeless tote like what u r looking for but i returned it today :sad: i had no issues with the iridiscent caviar. It looked beautiful actually and it was soft but sturdy. My main issue was the straps that was continuous throughout both sides of the purse so that i constantly had to readjust it everytime i opened the purse to get something, otherwise it would be misaligned. The leather parts tend to twist around too.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1369706080.638908.jpg

If that won't be an issue for you i would say the bag is beautiful, not heavy or boxy like the GST and if you carry a lot of stuff, it can definitely fit a lot :smile:

Goodluck deciding!

HI, everyone! i've just signed up here! i want to ask all of you chanel experts about the camellia WOC.
I live in south america, and there's no chanel store. My husband is now for business in DC and he found a camellia woc in red (i want black but red is what he found), but he told me that near the cc there little streches (fine lines) . is that normal in the camellias, i mean because of the delicate of the lambskin will all the camellia get streches (lines) someday? may i get this or wait?

I have the camellia woc in red & I love it! If you store it properly with tissue, you won't get the lines. If you do, I read you can rub it away? I haven't tried that yet cos mine has no lines & I think the camellia print helps to hide the lines if any?

I vote for woc cos I don't like carrying alot of stuff with me.