WOC or Not?

BagLadyT

Life is short, buy the lambskin!
Apr 2, 2016
IMG_7780.JPG
Hello all! So yesterday I got this beauty in and I have to say I'm on the fence. What about you? Do you love or loathe it?

Also I made a decision about the DF or SF jumbo. Should come in Monday!

Reactions: VintageShoe80

Miss CC

Jan 25, 2013
La la land, CA
View attachment 3681937
Hello all! So yesterday I got this beauty in and I have to say I'm on the fence. What about you? Do you love or loathe it?

Also I made a decision about the DF or SF jumbo. Should come in Monday!
I think it's gorgeous! Classic woc. What don't you like about it? Is it the size? If you're used to carrying larger bags the woc may not be very functional/practical for you. Grant it, I don't use my wocs as much as I used to (I've moved on to minis), I still think it's a great piece to have when traveling, running errands, etc. and it can easily fit into a larger bag. Hth [emoji4].

BagLadyT

Apr 2, 2016
I think it's gorgeous! Classic woc. What don't you like about it? Is it the size? If you're used to carrying larger bags the woc may not be very functional/practical for you. Grant it, I don't use my wocs as much as I used to (I've moved on to minis), I still think it's a great piece to have when traveling, running errands, etc. and it can easily fit into a larger bag. Hth [emoji4].
You know I played with it for about one hour and now I love it! Hahaa! Btw, I love your profile pic! The boy and your bracelets. So one is the Cartier but what is the other??:nuts:

Reactions: Miss CC

Annabel's

Apr 10, 2017
lequynhmai.com
The WOC is at the bottom of my list, mostly because of its size and doesn't fit my lifestyle - no matter how pretty it is sadly... The only time I'll use it is when I go clubbing / evening out... (which isn't often these days T_T)

Reactions: BagLadyT

BagLadyT

Apr 2, 2016
The WOC is at the bottom of my list, mostly because of its size and doesn't fit my lifestyle - no matter how pretty it is sadly... The only time I'll use it is when I go clubbing / evening out... (which isn't often these days T_T)
I can understand that. I usually carry more than what it allows but I do get in these moods where I try to be a minimalist...operative word, try. Also, I don't have any bags this size so this fills that void.
Last time I went out I was back in bed by 11pm!

Phiomega

Aug 19, 2012
Indonesia
I have this and I love it. I am not a party/clubbing girl but I use this for casual weekend (awesome with shorts and jeans) and work travel (perfect for conference/trainings at hotels).

It is indeed more troublesome to move your cards as it won't fit your wallet. But it also thought me to travel light! I learned that I only need few cards, cash, keys, one lip gloss, tissue, and phone!

Plus, it is so classically beautiful that I really don't mind the hassle!

BagLadyT

Apr 2, 2016
I have this and I love it. I am not a party/clubbing girl but I use this for casual weekend (awesome with shorts and jeans) and work travel (perfect for conference/trainings at hotels).

It is indeed more troublesome to move your cards as it won't fit your wallet. But it also thought me to travel light! I learned that I only need few cards, cash, keys, one lip gloss, tissue, and phone!

Plus, it is so classically beautiful that I really don't mind the hassle!
The items you listed are exactly all I put in this bag. I'm glad I don't have a large key set because that could be a deal breaker for some. I am going on vacation soon and this is my bag of choice which will be stored in my Neverfull on the plane.

I would like to get a red one for the fall. In the meantime I'll enjoy this one!

Reactions: Deucedst96

Phiomega

Aug 19, 2012
Indonesia
The items you listed are exactly all I put in this bag. I'm glad I don't have a large key set because that could be a deal breaker for some. I am going on vacation soon and this is my bag of choice which will be stored in my Neverfull on the plane.

I would like to get a red one for the fall. In the meantime I'll enjoy this one!
[emoji106]

Red WOC is going to be awesome.... it will be another classic!

Miss CC

Jan 25, 2013
La la land, CA
You know I played with it for about one hour and now I love it! Hahaa! Btw, I love your profile pic! The boy and your bracelets. So one is the Cartier but what is the other??:nuts:
Thank you!! They're both Cartier. One is the love and the other is the diamond juc (juste un clou). [emoji4]

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Have you looked at double zip WOC? I like it a lot more and it fits more. Best part to me is the chain is detachable so I can use it as a bag/pouch to put in my work Tote. I then just take this out when I need to touch up in the bathroom as it fits lipsticks (2), a compact, phone, in addition to the usual cash and cards.

As FYI, I find the regular WOC a bit small. Plus, I really want a detachable chain.

Just a thought. It looks like this.
IMG_1493468725.068364.jpg

Last edited:

BagLadyT

Apr 2, 2016
Have you looked at double zip WOC? I like it a lot more and it fits more. Best part to me is the chain is detachable so I can use it as a bag/pouch to put in my work Tote. I then just take this out when I need to touch up in the bathroom as it fits lipsticks (2), a compact, phone, in addition to the usual cash and cards.

As FYI, I find the regular WOC a bit small. Plus, I really want a detachable chain.

Just a thought. It looks like this.
View attachment 3682922
I would have never guessed you could fit that in there! I've never seen it in person. How long is that strap? Gorgeous piece! I attached my mini makeup kit I put in my WOC. As long as the items are mini, I can make it work. The powder saves me as my face gets shiny or shall I say, glowy. :amuse: IMG_7792.JPG

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
I would have never guessed you could fit that in there! I've never seen it in person. How long is that strap? Gorgeous piece! I attached my mini makeup kit I put in my WOC. As long as the items are mini, I can make it work. The powder saves me as my face gets shiny or shall I say, glowy. :amuse: View attachment 3682984
Yes. I love this bag so much more than the WOC. Here are some photos so you can see the top and depth. The center is where I put my phone. The back zip is where I put my compact, 2 lipsticks, a pack of oil-blotting sheets, 2 sheets of kleenex, and 2 vials of eye drops.

The front zip is where I put my cash and cards. I totally love this bag as I use it as a pouch for my Cerf Tote at work and take it to the washroom for touch ups.

If I want to be extra secure while running around, I can also put my phone in the front zip.

The chain hits me like a mini. The chain is shorter than the WOC which for me is great. the WOC length is too long for me and makes me look dumpy when I wear it. I am 5' 2".

The photos are with the chain off. IMG_1493475359.904466.jpg IMG_1493475373.044060.jpg

BagLadyT

Apr 2, 2016
Yes. I love this bag so much more than the WOC. Here are some photos so you can see the top and depth. The center is where I put my phone. The back zip is where I put my compact, 2 lipsticks, a pack of oil-blotting sheets, 2 sheets of kleenex, and 2 vials of eye drops.

The front zip is where I put my cash and cards. I totally love this bag as I use it as a pouch for my Cerf Tote at work and take it to the washroom for touch ups.

If I want to be extra secure while running around, I can also put my phone in the front zip.

The chain hits me like a mini. The chain is shorter than the WOC which for me is great. the WOC length is too long for me and makes me look dumpy when I wear it. I am 5' 2".

The photos are with the chain off. View attachment 3682993 View attachment 3682994
Good to know, I'm only 5'1". Thank you for all the info. I'm going to watch a YouTube review because now I'm curious!