Woc or not????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

TO WOC OR NOT??

1. Any response

66.7%
  2. Message through tpf

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. My SA sent me a photo of the most beautiful deep dark eggplant caviar woc. I just purchased a trendy cc beautiful blue woc and have a black patent mini. I'm a big bag girl. But this purple is going to haunt me if I pass. I'm on the list for a coco handle from last years model the navy caviar. I'm an LV girl that is becoming a Chanel girl??? I tried to post a photo so I guess we will find out . I apologize if you see this post twice. But I could not find the one I posted about an hour ago. Thanks for berring with me. All of your comments will help.

Attached Files:

2. If you're in love and you'll regret it if you don't buy it.. Get it! It's lovely

3. Nice color. If you know it will haunt you, just buy it if you can.

4. That's a gorgeous colour! If you can afford it I say get it. Don't let it haunt you.

5. Love this. You should get it!

6. If you had to chose between a beautiful woc or a caviar coco handle from the ladder season. What you do. Just like to get others thoughts.thanks

7. I personally would choose the WOC; it is so unique and that color may never come back. Goos luck!

8. This is gorgeous!!! Buy if you love it

9. I'm really digging the fall purple color. If you love it, you should get it!!!

10. That is a gorgeous purple!!

11. Its beautiful but WOC is not really that practical, if you already have one i dont suggest buying another one IMO

12. Update on the deep purple woc. I decided to pass. I was in love with the color. I had mentioned that I prefer larger bags, so it would not get much use. It needs to go to someone who will use it, besides I just purchased a beautiful blue trendy cc woc. I would be nice if they come out with the deep purple caviar mini flap. Thanks again

13. Update on the deep purple woc. I decided to pass. I was in love with the color. I had mentioned that I prefer larger bags, so it would not get much use. It needs to go to someone who will use it, besides I just purchased a beautiful blue trendy cc woc. I would be nice if they come out with the deep purple caviar mini flap. Thanks again!!!

14. Post pics of your new WOC , congrats!!

15. Agree that the purple is awesome this season. Have you checked out the reissues in this shade yet? Saw it in Spain while I was traveling and was seriously tempted but had to prioritize (I was in serious Chanel trouble by the time I spotted it :P

I love the woc casual look but realized that it's really perfect for ladies who either:
    • Carry little and don't switch bags often
    • Carry larger totes (so you can just throw the woc on bag as wallet and use for night time when going out after work to ditch the tote quickly
    Personally I carry just enough for M/L size and love switching bags so no woc for me:angel:

stylevialauren likes this.