WOC or Miss Dior large pouch?

I would wait for the Chanel WOC if you haven't already bought the Dior one. Not a fan of the rounded edges on the Dior, it makes it look a bit sac-like, less refined in shape.

Last edited:
I like what I'm reading... I just entered the world of Chanel bags but au revoir and bonjour to Dior!

ETA - I really need to check the date stamps...

Oooh pick me, pick me! I know Dior! Seriously though, for a WOC type bag, the Dior gives you 3x the bag for your bucks than the Chanel WOC. Chanel's lambskin bags are $1775 at present, with new ones arriving at $2100. They don't hold near the amount that Dior's pouchette bags do. Look at all of the space you get inside the Dior compared to the Chanel. If you wander to the Dior board, you will find some threads and reveals which show this pouchette to be quite popular. Plus, you've already seen the versatility that Dior gives you. I don't have one of these pouchettes (but have looked them over quite well, as I was considering one this year in yellow), but I do have a Miss Dior, which is the big sister to this bag. I highly recommend Dior, and their products are second to none, and the sales associates are friendly, helpful, and you always get impeccable customer service.

Thanks! Yes it is bleu Persian. Same color as the bag in the Jennifer Lawrence ad.

Oh that color is my love but not available (I think you got one of the last ones last year!) but I'm leaning toward the one in the front of the picture I posted, called Blue de Min

mine is the same as summergirl1's - bleu persian :smile: the same one as jennifer lawrence has in the ad picture ;)

Oh that color is my love but not available (I think you got one of the last ones last year!) but I'm leaning toward the one in the front of the picture I posted, called Blue de Min

I know last year I got the last one in the US but I don't know if more were ever made available. The Blue de Min is beautiful too! I think you'll enjoy that color a lot!

Finally joining the club!

From my SA, the "Blue de Min" I am getting...the winner when I studied the remaining blues!

View attachment 2959384

View attachment 2959385

You bought it! Congrats, it's so pretty! :smile:

This is the thread that I was reading when I discovered the Dior Large Pouch and asked you for the price of your SA pics. I can't seem to pull the trigger on a WOC or a mini. I needed a very small purse to carry just a few cards and phone together with a diaper bag and I think this one is really lovely. Hoping to find a black lambskin soon!