WOC or Miss Dior large pouch?

my new miss Dior pouchette bought in Milan last week in vermillion.

F11C109D-7231-4E3E-A2E8-5A7E774B4EE9_zpsw0jvqljm.jpg

Sooo beautiful!!

Also note that many Dior colors are chameleon as well; I bought a blue Miss Dior last year instead of the Chanel blue and I could not get that bag to photograph true to save my life. Even in Dior, it looked one color on one shelf and another color on another shelf. I tried indoor, outdoor, shade, sun, and never did get that bag to photograph the color that it is, which is a sort of purple blue color that was very much like the cobalt of Chanel for last spring. Here's my blue Miss (it's the larger bag, not the pouchette):

Second photo is more of the true indoor color

Morning all!
I'm reviving this thread because I just discovered yesterday that this pouch style is discontinued. You can still get them at some boutiques for $1600, but they are being replaced by a pouch called the new lock. I love the old style so I am going to get one in blue or turquoise but I need help deciding the color. Tutu's blue inspired me!

Which do you guys think?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1428500476.831770.jpg

More blue inspiration!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1428500520.400382.jpg

Morning all!
I'm reviving this thread because I just discovered yesterday that this pouch style is discontinued. You can still get them at some boutiques for $1600, but they are being replaced by a pouch called the new lock. I love the old style so I am going to get one in blue or turquoise but I need help deciding the color. Tutu's blue inspired me!

Which do you guys think?

View attachment 2955240

More blue inspiration!

View attachment 2955244

Oh no! I love the old style!!! I have the same blue as Tutu, it's gorgeous! I don't think you can go wrong with any of those blues, but I really like the first two (front and middle) the best. I think I may have a pic of my blue next to the middle one, I'll look for it and if I find it I'll post. Have fun deciding!

Morning all!

Which do you guys think?

View attachment 2955240

More blue inspiration!

View attachment 2955244

I like the front and middle ones the best. Glad you were able to find them.