WOC or Miss Dior large pouch?

I don't remember but I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it. I don't need another addiction either! :biggrin:

thank you so much!!! i also reached out to my Saks SA in Michigan and she said they no longer carry Dior but has connections and has already sent me pictures from her Dior boutique connection! this may be dangerous :lol: :biggrin:

Ooh... yellow or pale pink... I might be branching over to Dior after 5/1... ban island here at chanel TPF but not for Dior... lol!

that is exactly my thought as well ;) chanel ban island not the same as dior ban island lol!

If your local boutique doesn't have a given item in stock, they will search the Dior system and if they find it, they will bring it in for you. :smile:

wow, what customer service! thanks tutu! it is going to be hard to be good :girlsigh:

Wow this Dior bag looks lovely. I have heard only good things about Dior although I don't own a Dior bag yet. My main complaint about the chanel rectangular shaped woc (not half moon) is that it is so hard to squeeze my stuff into it. If it was just slightly larger it would better suit my needs.

I have to chime in about the Dior version of the wallet and chain. Last year I bought the Dior fuchsia lambskin with matte gold hardware. The exact same bag in your picture. I agree 100% with everything tutushopper said. Its a great bag and fits everything a Chanel woc can fit and MORE. Most importantly, I can fit my sunnies which I really like. The lambskin is soft and puffy. I don't worry about scratching it as it feels more user friendly than Chanel lambskin. I have both wocs-Chanel and Dior. If I were to buy another, I think I would prefer Dior over Chanel for practical reasons and it's less expensive to boot.

Because I have the Dior fuchsia woc, I passed on getting the Chanel fuchsia this year in any size. It's not the exact same color, but it's close enough that I didn't feel a need to get another fuchsia. Not to mention, I did not have to wait and the rainbow of colors offered is great. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Chanel woc but for practical purposes, Dior wins hands down. Good luck!

I'm thinking that's where my turquoise lamb is going to come from, since I don't have overseas connections. :smile:
Great thinking tutushopper! I know you don't care for WOC's so this Dior will actually take the place of a turquoise lamb mini for you, right? ;) Since I can't buy another Chanel bag before the price increase and probably won't be looking forward to after the price increase, I'm actually thinking of becoming your bag twin on this turquoise Dior! :P

I'm easy to enable... Doesn't take much!!

Good prices, better quality, better customer service... We are all gonna create such a frenzy for Dior after 5/1... Haha
Yes we are, vivs_1229! I'm thinking my first purchase after Chanel ban island will be a turquoise lamb pouchette! :biggrin:

Due to Chanel price increases.... Migrating to Dior island.
I'll see you on Dior Island, snowbubble! :cool:

i feel the same way! i am a sucker for pretty colors and excellent customer service :lol:
Me too, txrosegirl! :smile:

I have to chime in about the Dior version of the wallet and chain. Last year I bought the Dior fuchsia lambskin with matte gold hardware. The exact same bag in your picture. I agree 100% with everything tutushopper said. Its a great bag and fits everything a Chanel woc can fit and MORE. Most importantly, I can fit my sunnies which I really like. The lambskin is soft and puffy. I don't worry about scratching it as it feels more user friendly than Chanel lambskin. I have both wocs-Chanel and Dior. If I were to buy another, I think I would prefer Dior over Chanel for practical reasons and it's less expensive to boot.

Because I have the Dior fuchsia woc, I passed on getting the Chanel fuchsia this year in any size. It's not the exact same color, but it's close enough that I didn't feel a need to get another fuchsia. Not to mention, I did not have to wait and the rainbow of colors offered is great. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Chanel woc but for practical purposes, Dior wins hands down. Good luck!
I really do appreciate your input on the comparison between the Dior pouchette and Chanel WOC, AmorNChanel! If I wasn't already convinced to make my next purchase a Dior pouchette, your post would have definitely convinced me! :tup:

I can't seem to find modeling photos of the Dior wallet on chain, I wonder how it looks worn crossbodied.
Ooooohhh yes, snowbubble! I would also LOVE to see mod pics of this Dior worn crossbody! :smile: