WOC or mini? And why?

Mini Flap or WOC?!?!

• Mini Flap

• WOC

Results are only viewable after voting.
i tried on both but feel that the WOC is a better choice cause it has a wallet inside! but i feel the mini is cuter the the WOC. i too am debating which one to get but i cant decide so i will probably get both! hahah but of course next year since i am on :ban::banned:...... so sad! Good Luck!

I think there is an existing thread on this, but the main difference is that you can fit more in a mini as opposed to a WOC. The WOC is just a wallet. I would go with the Mini if you want to fit keys, lipstick, etc...

Caviar refers to the leather. Lambskin is typically smooth and caviar is grainy leather that is more durable than the lambskin. I prefer the look of the lambskin, but the durability of the caviar can't be matched. That is definitely your call. Good luck! HTH!

i like the new wallet on chains from cruise 09 however i dislike the structure of the new mini flaps, it looks a little sloppy but perhaps a caviar flap wud be alright.

i'd say go for a WOC with the distressed leather.

Thanks a lot for he replys I really appreciate it :idea:

Saira: I'm sorry, but I couldn't find some info about the dimensions so I hoped thar somebody could post a link or something.

I saw some on Ebay but they send them from outside the EU so its probably cheaper (and more fun) to buy it from a local dealer.

i brought a WOC cause of the length of the chain. A mini is shorter as compared to WOC and if you are looking to constantly sling your Mini, then WOC might be a better choice. to me i just like how it is a wallet and can still house my phone and camera. Perfect companion for travel.

My WOC holds my iphone, lipchap, all my cards, and my keys! The mini you'll have to put a wallet into it and again the strap is shorter. It depends if you are wanting to wear your bag across the both or just over one shoulder.

I suggest you go to the chanel boutique and look at both of them. When I bought my WOC I was allowed to put all my things into it and test it out. ;) it will give you a better idea of which you'll have more use for.

As for cavair it is a thicker type of leather with a bit of a bumpy texture. It's a but for structured and can without rougher treatment, however vintage calfskin which is a smoother thicker leather will also withold rougher treatment than say lamskin.

The love of lambskin is contreversial, I have heard alot of people say it gets scratched, you have to be extra careful but brom my experience and my mums lmabskin isn't that hard to take care of. My mum has a lambskin WOC and I have a lambskin jumbo, both look just as lovely as the day we bought them. ;) (I do prefer cavair thoguh!)

The WOC really doesn't hold anything bulky. The mini is wider and holds more things like a little brush and lipstick and those essentials things I need.

I have a WOC and love it. It carries my essential cards (license, credit,etc) and my cell phone and a few other items. I agree with Chantal that is is best for you to go to a bouti

I love my WOC and it carries my essential card and a few extras when I need to travel light and I can wear it cross body. Chantal had a great idea that you go to a boutique, if possible, and try out the mini and the WOC to see what suits you best.

I'm pretty sure there are several threads here on the WOC. The lambskin WOC is great - I've used mine several times and there are no marks or scratches. I haven't tried the mini but I can attest that the WOC holds a lot. It has several credit card slots, 2 long slots for cash/bills/receipts, a zip pocket for coins,etc, and a larger central compartment that can hold ipod/blackberry and a bit of make-up. The chain is a great length for wearing messenger style, and it offers the versatility of being worn as a shoulder bag or clutch as well. The only difference I think is that the WOC is more casual, though there are metallic versions that can be worn for evening.

Caviar is a pebbled type of leather that is quite hardy and needs minimal care.

Thanks a lot for all the inputs:flowers: The problem is that there aren'y any WOC or Minis when I was at "my" Chanel boutique that why I'm trying to get as much adwise as I can. They told me that they will only order a bag home if I'm absolutely sure that I want to buy it and thats too risky.:sad:

I hope to find a bag that I can try when I get to London but maybe I should try to get one second hand but that is just impossible to find here in this tiny country.

I have thougt of buying one of the bags in Caviar because I don't think I'll ever let it go when I buy it so it has to be quite durable!

How has the prices ben for a woc/mini in caviar? I've just heard that the prices are going up on the bags because of the financial crisis...