• Mini Flap

• WOC

Results are only viewable after voting.

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
Hi Ladies,
Which should I choose a WOC or a mini flap? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:

ibezj

Nov 3, 2008
NE
I am also looking for a Black Caviar or a Pink Lambskin WoC...if anyone has any leads, please let me know. Thanks!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
^^There's a TON of photos, inclusing pics I've posted myself if you just look:yes:
Check out the Reference Library.

Deschain

Dec 26, 2008
Denmark
I'm a total rookie when it comes to Chanel bags, but I'm still fascinated by them :smile:

I'mm looking for a small black bag where I can have my credit card, phone, keys and maybe a little bit more. I would also like it to be a cross body bag.

I have surfed a lot here and I've seen many pictures with a Mini og a few with a WOC.

I was wondering if someone could help me by telling me about the dimensions of theese two bags and what price they are in. I've seen that the one with lambskin is a bit more pricey than a "simple" one. It seems like that the Mini has one room. Am I right?

Oh another question, what does "caviar" in Chanel bag terms mean?

Thanks a lot.

Jan 29, 2008
i know the price for them. WOC is aroung $1500. (depending on leather) and the mini is around $1800 ( depending on leather).

Deschain

Dec 26, 2008
Denmark
Thanks for the reply I hope to buy one in a month or two. I hope that someone can help me a bit more so I know which one I should buy.

Jan 29, 2008
i tried on both but feel that the WOC is a better choice cause it has a wallet inside! but i feel the mini is cuter the the WOC. i too am debating which one to get but i cant decide so i will probably get both! hahah but of course next year since i am on :ban::banned:...... so sad! Good Luck!