WOC or Classic Flap?

kaitylin

Aug 14, 2008
I'm looking at getting my second Chanel next month and I'm debating what to get. I don't need to carry a lot in it. I hardly ever carry anything other than wallet and phone but I have the large black on black cambon tote for when I need to carry more. I was really leaning towards the m/l black caviar flap w/ shw but after seeing the WOC thread I'm wondering if that might be a better option. It looks like it fits quite a bit. I just want something I can use for quick trips during the day and for going out at night so something versatile. What's the size difference between double CC caviar WOC and the m/l classic flap?

Thanks!

I'm looking at getting my second Chanel next month and I'm debating what to get. I don't need to carry a lot in it. I hardly ever carry anything other than wallet and phone but I have the large black on black cambon tote for when I need to carry more. I was really leaning towards the m/l black caviar flap w/ shw but after seeing the WOC thread I'm wondering if that might be a better option. It looks like it fits quite a bit. I just want something I can use for quick trips during the day and for going out at night so something versatile. What's the size difference between double CC caviar WOC and the m/l classic flap?

Thanks!

Sounds like you need a small purse Woc is a good options but How about a MINI flap?:graucho:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Photo 45.jpg
    Photo 45.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 990
  • Photo 39.jpg
    Photo 39.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,454
^ cute modeling pic!

i lean towards a classic flap for a 2nd chanel. unless u intend to wear the purse cross body than WOC or mini flap :smile:

Thanks!

The bolded + italicized part is the perfect reason to get a WOC. Honestly, I don' think you need a M/L for a cell phone and wallet (exactly what the WOC is for, kwim? It does depend on the phone though) ... not to mention a WOC would save you pennies and can be both casual and evening whereas the M/L is a formal size, IMHO. It's always important to mention that the double flap cuts down on free bag space. Of course, I could be bias since I'm in desperate need of a WOC but I do think a WOC suits your needs perfectly.