WOC opinions please

stcstc

Apr 16, 2014
Hi beautiful ladies, long time no see. Since the winter sale is coming, I am thinking about getting myself a wallet on chain. It is just for the essentials, cards, some cash, phone, car keys. That is all. I have my eyes on several pieces, and I can't decide... I would really appreciate your opinions!!! Bayswater clutch, multiflap woc, small darley gunmetal, small darley denim, and basic woc. Also, I have eyes on LV felicie pochette. Thanks a lot!

clutch.jpg

double flap.jpg

small darley black.jpg

small darley denim.jpg

woc.jpg

It definitely depends what your everyday style is. Do you already have a black bag? If so, I would probably choose something different. I personally like the Bayswater Clutch as it is a neutral colour and will go with a lot. It’s classy enough that you could use it as a small evening bag as well

It definitely depends what your everyday style is. Do you already have a black bag? If so, I would probably choose something different. I personally like the Bayswater Clutch as it is a neutral colour and will go with a lot. It’s classy enough that you could use it as a small evening bag as well
Thank you very much for your advice! While I was hesitating, the gunmetal small darley is gone... I ended up getting a LV though.