WOC opinion needed...please;)

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
Hey all,

I was looking at a WOC on ebay...seller asking for $1250...(new and has been authenticated), but it is a metallic black. Would you pay that much for it, or would you buy a new quilted black caviar WOC?? I think the price for a new one is $1550.

I would use this to stick in my work tote and/or diaper bag...

Does the metallic really have peeling issues? I read on the forum some issues with the metallic, but I do think it is very pretty. The quilted caviar is definitely pretty too...and I hear from my Chanel SA that the new WOCs are "slightly" bigger than the older ones (not sure if that is a subjective opinion).

TIA for your advice!!

I have it in metallic blue and love it. No problems so far for me. I think the peeling that you are referring to is only on the striped versions.
Metallics are definately more fragile than say caviar, but they are sooooo pretty!

I got my gray patent WOC a couple of weeks ago. I really wanted a gold metallic, but the SA at Neimans said that a) they were no longer available and b) the metallics they had in stock in the past all had the peeling issue. Having said that, I love my patent WOC and it IS slightly bigger than the other seasons.