~WOC Finds~

I was at NM in KOP yesterday and they have tons of WOCs. I saw WOCs in caviar, patent, cambon, sevruga, the ones with the little jacket, cosmos, camelias, lambskin - they were amazing!! Stacy is a lovely SA, if anyone is interested in one of these WOCs.

I was at NM in KOP yesterday and they have tons of WOCs. I saw WOCs in caviar, patent, cambon, sevruga, the ones with the little jacket, cosmos, camelias, lambskin - they were amazing!! Stacy is a lovely SA, if anyone is interested in one of these WOCs.

Did you by any chance see a Camelia in Rose Fonce?

Bloomies had Red & Black Camiella. No Rose, but they had it in a long wallet. Pretty color. Sorry no pic Mediana. They had Black Caviar GHW! and some reissue patents. Black & that rasberrish color.
Saks had the Purple Jacket WOC. BG had grey reissue woc. Black lamb with gold, reissue lock.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for a black half moon WOC and been told that there are navy and burgundy red ones that still might be available. I believe those are the only 3 colors in the half moon right now. HTH!

I've been waiting for a black half moon WOC and been told that there are navy and burgundy red ones that still might be available. I believe those are the only 3 colors in the half moon right now. HTH!

My Neimans SA told me two weeks ago the stores are receiving 200 half-moon WOC's soon in black, red, and navy....its the shiny caviar. You may want to call NM and find out more about them and get on a waiting list. I'm on it!