WOC Dilemna

vans726

O.G.
Mar 10, 2009
I have been bitten by the WOC bug recently thanks to the thread by dinitegrity.

I have been looking for a RED Camellia WOC for weeks and was told there's no more, I made a quick trip to Saks Beverly Hills last week and found the FUSCHIA Camellia WOC and pick it up this morning.

Now, I just received an email from a Saks SA in NY informing me she has the RED.

I really like the RED, but since I am in LA and can't inspect it IRL, I'm worried that it might not be in good shape/condition. I know there are also some ladies looking for the FUSCHIA and feel lucky to have it.

What am I to do now?:shrugs:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/flowery-reveal-561889.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/my-newer-darker-pink-flowery-reveal-567068.html

If you really like red then go for that one. Also if the bag arrives with a flaw...you should be able to exchange for another one! I love the fuchsia/dark pink color! Good Luck with your decision! :smile:

I like red WOC, its stunning to double it up as a red clutch for evening. Not a fan of fuchsia.
You can always decide to return 1 of them later when you received the red one.

I agree with pro_shopper and would have the red one sent to you since it seems to be what you really want. Do you have to decide which one to keep or are you just worried about the red one being damaged?

Kewawe, I love RED too but haven't been successful, so I am on a waitlist for a classic caviar m/l with GHW :biggrin:

I like red WOC, its stunning to double it up as a red clutch for evening. Not a fan of fuchsia.
You can always decide to return 1 of them later when you received the red one.

At this point, I just want to get one bright color/shade, but plan to get another WOC in a different color soon :P

I agree with pro_shopper and would have the red one sent to you since it seems to be what you really want. Do you have to decide which one to keep or are you just worried about the red one being damaged?

Chanel 2010 Red is totally mesmerizing. I ordered the Sevruga 10C Red WOC regardless of all the quality issues highlighted by some TPFers here, the color is TDF and its definitely a keeper for me! I know some commented that Chanel Fuchsia is rare compared to Chanel Red. But I don't need a rare color, I prefer a Classic Red anyday!

Thanks!

Chanel 2010 Red is totally mesmerizing. I ordered the Sevruga 10C Red WOC regardless of all the quality issues highlighted by some TPFers here, the color is TDF and its definitely a keeper for me! I know some commented that Chanel Fuchsia is rare compared to Chanel Red. But I don't need a rare color, I prefer a Classic Red anyday!