WOC dilemma

Hi ladies,
I really wanted to find a black quilted caviar woc but it seems quite difficult to locate! I have a choice between black lamb and a black metallic stripped reissue woc. Which one should I get? I've heard there are issues with the stripped metallic but lamb is also sensitive. I should let you know that I do not intend to use it as a "wallet" inside my bags but will be using it quite frequently.

I would wait for the one you really want! Caviar is very durable especially in comparison with the lamb... But if you cannot wait for the caviar... perhaps you should choose the more durable of the two you mentioned. I'm not sure what the stripped metallic is like...

It's been my personal experience that when I cannot find the exact bag I want, and I get something else, I am never satisfied. I would wait and get the caviar WOC. Hold out for the exact bag you want.

This happens to be all the time too!!

I agree, hold out for the exact bag you want! If not you will not be happy with your purchase and probably end up selling soon after!

It's been my personal experience that when I cannot find the exact bag I want, and I get something else, I am never satisfied. I would wait and get the caviar WOC. Hold out for the exact bag you want.

I know, BUT, apparently black caviar is no longer available where I am- Canada. Seasonaly caviar pieces will come so it may or may not be available in the future.

Ah I hope I don't regret it but I think I'll go for the metallic striped reissue woc.

I would wait too. Over the time, I've learned not to settle for less... I like the black metallic stripped reissue WOC too though. If you know that you will get the black quilted caviar WOC eventually but need a WOC for now, reissue WOC is also a good choice. Actually, there are tons of other gorgeous WOC choices if you look at:
WOC aka Wallet on Chain 'Must Have'
or
~WOC Finds~
Good luck! =)

I know, BUT, apparently black caviar is no longer available where I am- Canada. Seasonaly caviar pieces will come so it may or may not be available in the future.

Ah I hope I don't regret it but I think I'll go for the metallic striped reissue woc.

OMG I was about to purchase the striped reissue and then decided to check ebay again (I've been stalking to find a black caviar one) and stumbled up on a listing for a black patent CHEVRON. So needless to say the gorgeous pics prompted me to purchase that one only moments after the seller had created the listing lol

Woohoo, can't wait to receive it!! :nuts::yahoo:

Attachments

• 01t.jpg
    01t.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 183
Congrats~!!! I love patent chevrons! Nice choice!!! Can't wait to see your reveal! :biggrin:

OMG I was about to purchase the striped reissue and then decided to check ebay again (I've been stalking to find a black caviar one) and stumbled up on a listing for a black patent CHEVRON. So needless to say the gorgeous pics prompted me to purchase that one only moments after the seller had created the listing lol

Woohoo, can't wait to receive it!! :nuts::yahoo: