WOC as Wallet?

Iluvhaute

Nov 29, 2015
So as I anxiously wait for my WOC to get here (my first) I wonder if anyone uses it as a wallet in your larger bags, and then just pull it out when you need to use just the WOC?

I do. When I travel or visit local clients, I always have it in my work bag. At lunch or dinner, I pull it out and use it on its own. On other days, I just use it on its own. It's so versatile. Love it! Congrats on yours!

Reactions: Kendie26
I do. When I travel or visit local clients, I always have it in my work bag. At lunch or dinner, I pull it out and use it on its own. On other days, I just use it on its own. It's so versatile. Love it! Congrats on yours!
Ah! Thank you. I was beginning to think I was weird to want to wear it that way. I use a large bag during the day, but I almost never carry my larger bags out for the evening, and I hate to constantly change wallets.

Reactions: bh4me
So as I anxiously wait for my WOC to get here (my first) I wonder if anyone uses it as a wallet in your larger bags, and then just pull it out when you need to use just the WOC?
I recently bought my first WOC & used it exactly as bh4me desribed....i put it inside my Mulberry Bayswater for work travel meeting all week & it was great to just have the WOC for evening outtings...it's super chic & versatile & I do hope you love yours...early Congrats to you iluvhaute! :flowers:

Reactions: bh4me
That's exactly how I use my WOC. I put it in my larger bag every day for work (with all of my cash/credit cards, etc) and pull it out when I go anywhere during lunchtime. That way I'm not lugging around my big bag. And on weekends, I carry it everywhere by itself. It's perfect for running around doing errands. It's absolutely gorgeous and I've been thrilled with it ever since I got it almost a year ago!

I do the same! It's perfect. Hate toting a heavy bag to run errands so I throw my woc in my Ms B and when it's errand/lunch time I just pull out the woc. I first got a standard boy woc but recently I got a double zip boy woc with the removable chain and it is absolutely perfect. It even fits my iPhone 7 plus with a case! Couldn't ask for anything better.

Reactions: Kendie26
I do the same thing. Throw it in a larger work bag or day bag and pull it out when I go to run an errand or grab lunch, the tote stays at work or in the car.