Woah! Nikki taken of RM's webbie?

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to clear something up. The Wine Nikki listing on Owl's Lab's website is incorrect, they listed the wrong color name and picture. They do not sell Wine Nikki's. Hope this clears things up! :smile:

Ahhh... I thought there was a previous warning about "no wine" at the trunk show.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to clear something up. The Wine Nikki listing on Owl's Lab's website is incorrect, they listed the wrong color name and picture. They do not sell Wine Nikki's. Hope this clears things up! :smile:[/QUOTE

This all seems a little strange. The Nikki in Brown & the Wine disappeared from the RM site, reappeared on Owl's Lab website (with the wine available for pre-order) and now the wine is gone from the site with the above explanation. Anyone know what's happening? :confused1:

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to clear something up. The Wine Nikki listing on Owl's Lab's website is incorrect, they listed the wrong color name and picture. They do not sell Wine Nikki's. Hope this clears things up! :smile:[/QUOTE

This all seems a little strange. The Nikki in Brown & the Wine disappeared from the RM site, reappeared on Owl's Lab website (with the wine available for pre-order) and now the wine is gone from the site with the above explanation. Anyone know what's happening? :confused1:

The chocolate one on RM site was actually with the wicker on it..I ordered it and sent it back..I did not care for the wicker...I don't think the one on Owls had the wicker??

Ladies, there were about 50+ people that bought the wine Nikki from RM's website. I'm sure there will be some winding up on ebay in a few weeks. And there were a few pple that bought one with the new hardware to compare with the old. So yea- i'm sure some will wind up on ebay.