Woah! Nikki taken of RM's webbie?

Call Mia at owlslab (phone # on website) if you want to pre-order a wine nikki.

Now that I look at that pic. of the "wine" nikki, it has the resort hardware and leather like on the night blue. It looks like they took a pic. of that bag and tinted it wine -- I'm assuming that doesn't accurately represent how the bag will look. Maybe they didn't have a pic. of a wine nikki?

I think shopbopchic is right I think(hope) it is eggplant.

It says wine and not eggplant. I wish there was some consistency with the images taken and a better description at these stores (you know, leather type, what season it is from, hardware color/style etc.) because dropping 600 for a bag and then getting a surprise is totally unfair.

For what it's worth, IMO, it looks like the bag shown on OwlsLab was photoshop to show some red coloring. It just does not look professional at all. Again, IMO. :hysteric:

It says wine and not eggplant. I wish there was some consistency with the images taken and a better description at these stores (you know, leather type, what season it is from, hardware color/style etc.) because dropping 600 for a bag and then getting a surprise is totally unfair.

For what it's worth, IMO, it looks like the bag shown on OwlsLab was photoshop to show some red coloring. It just does not look professional at all. Again, IMO. :hysteric:

it may have been photoshopped but I think that is very unprofessional! I have noticed that different websites call the same color different names so who knows.

If this is the wine :yucky: plus if this is the wine that some will get (although great for them) 15% off it's really unfair.:yucky::yucky:

Hey girls, I did a bit of digging since I was looking for a night blue nikki and found that the "wine nikki" picture is similar to the picture for the "night blue nikki" on the hip chick site.

I have posted both pictures below, and as you can see...the picture I think was indeed photoshopped...I hope this helps :smile:
wine.jpg
night_blue.jpg

Hey girls, I did a bit of digging since I was looking for a night blue nikki and found that the "wine nikki" picture is similar to the picture for the "night blue nikki" on the hip chick site.

I have posted both pictures below, and as you can see...the picture I think was indeed photoshopped...I hope this helps :smile:
wine.jpg
night_blue.jpg

You rock!! Thanks for digging this up. The bag was totally photoshopped!!

Sorry for the many posts but I want to make sure I understand. For those that preordered with Caitlin (?) or on RM website, there was no discount whatsoever (no group discount or anything like that)? But if you now go to OwlsLab and preorder, it is 15% off? Is there a difference in production time?

It just seems a bit unfair... since when does procrastinating pay off?

We did not get any discount and I think (or again hope) there will not be discount for the wine nikki at owls lab.

Again we are just speculating so we don't know what is going t happen tomorrow but the fact is people that pre-ordered through Catlina were not given a discount.

Yup the bag is wine. I'm just saying that it looked very close to eggplant. Now we know why! It was photoshopped! Thanks trinity!

Does the 15% apply to the Wine Nikkis or will that be excluded? I thought the discount only applied to the new spring/summer colors? I'm not 100% sure so don't quote me on this!

Hey Did Anyone Call Them And Find Out The Scoop On The Wine Bag? I Know Its Up For Pre-order But I Dont Think They Will Be Allowed To Give 15 Percent Off That Bag If So Many People Ordered From Catalina And Didnt Get A Percent Off Of It. Hmmm. Unless Its Only Available Tommorrow Wit Discount! Thats Definately Possible!!

Yup the bag is wine. I'm just saying that it looked very close to eggplant. Now we know why! It was photoshopped! Thanks trinity!

Does the 15% apply to the Wine Nikkis or will that be excluded? I thought the discount only applied to the new spring/summer colors? I'm not 100% sure so don't quote me on this!

I just called and spoke to Lindsey at OwlsLab and YES it is available tomorrow with the 15% discount!

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to clear something up. The Wine Nikki listing on Owl's Lab's website is incorrect, they listed the wrong color name and picture. They do not sell Wine Nikki's. Hope this clears things up! :smile: