Woah! Nikki taken of RM's webbie?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

kimber

I love Nikkis!!
Sep 26, 2006
I know I just went to the site and noticed that..I was wondering why also???

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
New York
Also they have less colors available on their own site than other vendors that sell their bags. Ex: funklala has a lot more options I wonder why?

MrsShoeGal

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
West Coast
They only had the wine and chocolate nikki online so they have sold out of the wine and since owl lab now has chocolate nikki they proabbly sent their inventory to Owlslab.

birki

see no evil ~*
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
Singapore
gahhh i'm too slow :sad: hate myself for deliberating so long...i thought the wine was backordered till 31/5 hence i had plenty of time to consider lol..how wrong i was :crybaby:

Sep 5, 2007
gahhh i'm too slow :sad: hate myself for deliberating so long...i thought the wine was backordered till 31/5 hence i had plenty of time to consider lol..how wrong i was :crybaby:
Maybe you can send an email to Catalina and see what she can do for you?

janechin76

Jan 31, 2008
red dot.
Hi Birki, quick quick send an email to Catalina if you want the bag, think it was mentioned somewhere that it's a limited production run only. Good Luck!

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
i emailed catalina about the wine nikki because i too hesitated way too long and she said that they are no longer accepting pre-orders. :crybaby:

Sep 5, 2007
i emailed catalina about the wine nikki because i too hesitated way too long and she said that they are no longer accepting pre-orders. :crybaby:
Dun be sad! Maybe you can contact RM retailers like label360 and see whether they can get it for you? Good luck!

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
yeah, piffle, i'll call around, thanks :smile:... but i'll keep an eye on ebay. maybe someone will list one...

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
i emailed owls lab and they are getting the nikki in wine! all is not lost!!!!! (: