WOAH! Let-trade has Hermes!!!!

ok i came over from the lv board. i asked my friend who used to work at hermes and she said it is a very high quality fake.

these are her words:

the stitches are too close to the rivets on the closing strap
also there is no strap under the feet on the bottom
it is definitely NOT togo leather as they say it is
the blind stamp looks wrong to me at first glance
it's a very high quality fake if its fake and a very unusual bag in terms of color, but I personally would not take the risk for four thousand dollars

i personally really like let trade and if she's right i guess they just trusted the wrong people

ok i came over from the lv board. i asked my friend who used to work at hermes and she said it is a very high quality fake.

these are her words:

the stitches are too close to the rivets on the closing strap
also there is no strap under the feet on the bottom
it is definitely NOT togo leather as they say it is
the blind stamp looks wrong to me at first glance
it's a very high quality fake if its fake and a very unusual bag in terms of color, but I personally would not take the risk for four thousand dollars

i personally really like let trade and if she's right i guess they just trusted the wrong people

If they were to repost it with them saying they mis categorized it as togo I think I'd believe it is real. The togo is the only thing I see wrong with it.

Ok I have noticed the stitching issues. Closing strap I dont believe it is too close. I do believe however the stitching that goes across on the bottom of the bag is too close! I am a bit worried about that part.

I am more of a go to the source for the facts type of person so I did and here is Let-Trade's reponse to my inquiry on the Hermes.

May be there is something
we missed on shown from photos? Actually, I don't believe the hermes that
we listing in our website is FAKE (it is authentic) but we would love to
learn more about hermes as we want to development more market place for
other brand name as well. Thank you so so so much on your help.

As you know we use to sell Louis Vuitton product on website & ebay. the
amount & item that we sold with louis vuitton is more much higher then
hermes so there is no reason to sell a FAKE hermes in our website to
destory our reputation.

On the other hand, we think that is a TOGO leather but honestly saying we
are too new on hermes. :-p may that be other kind of leather? I personally
really don't know. I will need to ask other assistant to see what they
saying about it.

Please let us know. Thanks.
once again. Thanks for your times.

I am more of a go to the source for the facts type of person so I did and here is Let-Trade's reponse to my inquiry on the Hermes.

May be there is something
we missed on shown from photos? Actually, I don't believe the hermes that
we listing in our website is FAKE (it is authentic) but we would love to
learn more about hermes
as we want to development more market place for
other brand name as well. Thank you so so so much on your help.

As you know we use to sell Louis Vuitton product on website & ebay. the
amount & item that we sold with louis vuitton is more much higher then
hermes so there is no reason to sell a FAKE hermes in our website to
destory our reputation.

On the other hand, we think that is a TOGO leather but honestly saying we
are too new on hermes. :-p may that be other kind of leather? I personally
really don't know. I will need to ask other assistant to see what they
saying about it.

Please let us know. Thanks.
once again. Thanks for your times.

While I applaud your initiative, going to the source doesn't always yield answers, which is why I asked other members in the LV forum if they might be able to verify if the Hermes was authentic. The Hermes members don't have experience with Let-Trade, but the LV members do (myself included); thus, they would have more of a stake in finding out the truth. I was hoping someone like hlfinn would know if not first hand, then someone who is more familiar with Hermes. I KNOW that Let-Trade is familiar with LV, but Hermes...well, as he states, "we would love to know more."

This is interesting- I do not know the answer, but be careful what you all say about it being fake etc unless you are 100% completely without a doubt sure. Let-trade is a very reputable re-seller, and we should all make sure we know something beyond certain before saying so :yes: (this is a legality issue)